Travel During National Holiday | My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum Travel During National Holiday

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  George 3 months ago.

• Author

Mikiko Anhoco

If you have been on this tour during the National Holiday which lasts Oct. 1-7, was it really crowded? Would you recommend being on this tour during this time of year? Did the celebrations and the number of people who are traveling during this holiday interfere in any way with your tour? Or if you are planning to go on this tour, what are your thoughts about being in China during this time?
    Thanks for your opinions.

• #80849 Reply

Suhan

I am not from China so have no idea how they celebrated National Holiday? Anyway, this time have plan to go there so why not to postpone my plan till October to know more about the culture of this region.

• #82111 Reply

Jack Scharf

Hello Mikiko Anhoco

I am from USA, I had an enjoyable experience by helicopter tour on national holiday. I will never forget the experience I gained. The tour package was very affordable at Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours.

• #91659 Reply

Hotel Monarch

I am planning on walking some of the Great Wall as well as spending a few days in Xian. … Private All-Inclusive Day Tour: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Mutianyu Great Wall. … The national holiday is a week long so more people will travel and longer distances as well.

• #95096 Reply

Bluff City Taxi

It is better not to plan your visit during the National Day week Oct. 1–7. This is because there is a massive crowd everywhere as more and more Chinese people come out of their homes to travel, leading to overcrowding, transport difficulties, price rises.

• #95892 Reply

George

I’m planing visit China next year

Reply To: Travel During National Holiday
Your information: