Xi'an, China, Tourists notice - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum Xi’an, China, Tourists notice

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    wetraveltogether

Hi John, which company are connected to?

• #248164 Reply
    John Lee

Explore Xi’an: Your Personalized Cultural Experience

Are you ready to embark on a journey of cultural discovery in the ancient city of Xi’an? Hi, I’m John Lee, a passionate culture enthusiast and your future guide to this captivating destination. With my extensive knowledge of Chinese culture and my love for short trips, I have decided to start a new business that offers a unique and unforgettable experience for tourists from all over the world.

I’m working in an international company and can fluently communicate in English, which makes it easier for me to share fascinating stories about Xi’an’s rich cultural heritage. And here’s the best part – in the year 2023, I’m offering my services at a 100% discount, which means you only cover the expense by yourself will be enough!

My aim is to make your staying in Xi’an as comfortable and hassle-free as possible. From assisting you in finding the perfect restaurant for your taste buds to helping you exchange your currency for Renminbi (RMB) or finding local APPs to use, I’ll be there every step of the way. Additionally, I’ll personally curate customized journey plans for you and accompany you on every Sunday excursion, ensuring you experience the authentic culture of Xi’an from morning till afternoon.

Rest assured, I will never force you to visit markets or purchase anything you’re not interested in. Instead, I will focus on tailoring unique itineraries that align with your preferences and interests. Together, we’ll explore Xi’an’s historical landmarks, immerse ourselves in vibrant traditions, and truly connect with the local way of life.

So, if you’re seeking an exceptional cultural experience in Xi’an, look no further. Join me on this adventure, and together, let’s create memories that will last a lifetime.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Xi’an, China, Tourists notice
Your information: