Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

• This topic has 1,893 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 days, 9 hours ago by Caroline Adams.
Viewing 1,026 reply threads
  • Author
    Roni Lion

Hi Sherry,

If you still need your car driven, I’m available. Based out of Lake Oswego, OR.

• #142002 Reply
    Brandon

Hello,

Looking for someone to drive my car from St. Louis, MO to Seattle, WA next week.

[email protected]

• #141909 Reply
    jillxjillx

hi i was needing someone to drive from strawberry plains, tn to albany ga i was will to pay up to 150 .. its a six hour drive… please email me back at [email protected] thank you

• #141703 Reply
    Mark

Have a car in Metro DC that needs to go to Santa Barbara or LA. Anytime before end of October 2020. Downside is the A/C went out so ypu probably wouldn’t want to leave before mid September.

• #141813 Reply
    Vers

Are you still looking for a driver for Bellingham. I am from Seattle and would like to drive up soon.
    Please let me know if it is still open. Thanks

• #141739 Reply
    Emily

Hello Leslie,

I am available to make this drive for you. Here is my email so we can talk details. No fee, just gas reimbursement.

[email protected]

Look forward to arranging!

Emily Holt

• #141710 Reply
    Zephyr

I’m a PhD student going across the country, would be happy to drive your anywhere in California. I’m based in Philly but can pick up your car from anywhere in adjacent states and cities. It should between September 1 and September 23.

• #141611 Reply
    stuart sugarman

Marna:

I need someone to drive my car from Wyoming to Vermont, in a few weeks.

Stuart
    3076904000 [email protected]

• #141558 Reply
    Ron

#

Leslie,
    Still waiting for info so can send you a quote.

Send info to [email protected]

RON

• #141559 Reply
    Ron

Lydia,

So that I can send you a firm quote, please supply me with your direct email to my direct email.
    Do not want to reply on this forum due to public access to info.

Ron
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #141612 Reply
    stuart sugarman

Need driver WY to VT – in a few weeks? stuart 3076904000 [email protected]

• #141613 Reply
    Martin Lemus

I am looking to help drive someone’s car from Virginia \ DC \ MD area to California anytime from Middle August to the first part of September. I am a mature responsible healthy 60 years old driver with a squeaky clean record. Totally free of cost with exception of gas costs ( will keep receipts). I can be reached [email protected].

• #141614 Reply
    Martin Lemus

Please let me know if you are still looking for a driver. I am a 60 year old mature adult with squeaky clean records. I will do this for free and only chrge gas costs ( receipts will be kept)

• #141525 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

I would suggest posting on Craigslist Rideshare for Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego. They are within 120 miles and it gives your son a better chance of finding a vehicle to Indianapolis.Might even post driving a uhaul for somebody that is moving to that geneal location. When I post offering to drive someones car for pay I charge $10 an hour driving time from Point A to Point B based on Google maps. I charge $40 per day for meals, but you only pay what is on the receipts. I charge $70+/- for motel room per night. I also charge $60 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me up on my return. You might also look for somebody that is driving that direction unless your son prefers going alone. Anyway good luck.

• #141526 Reply
    Ron
    1. Leslie,

Still waiting for info so can send you a quote.

Send info to [email protected]

RON

• #141449 Reply
    Daniel

CALIFORNIA TO EAST COAST (DC/NY)

Hello,

I am planning on flying to CA at the end of the month (22/23) and be back in the East coast towards the end of the month. If you are in need of having your car driven cross-country, please email me ASAP.

I have a clean driving record, fully insured and I we can work something out that works for us both. This is a leisure trip for me, so your scheduling should be flexible.

Thanks!!

• #141297 Reply
    Pete Townes

My son (32) lives in the Los Angeles area and needs to get to/near Indianapolis for a wedding but wants to avoid flying due to COVID risk. He has driven the route several times, but his older-model car can no longer take the wear, so I’m helping him find a drive-away gig. He has a very good driving record and is (of course) insured. Would need to leave the LA area around the 15th of August and arrive in/near Indianapolis around the 17th-19th. Only charge would be gas. If interested, please call 317/840-1918 to discuss further. Thanks!

• #141106 Reply
    Ron

So that I can send you a firm quote, please supply me with your direct email to my direct email.

Ron
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #141107 Reply
    Ron

Leslie,

Ron
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #141077 Reply
    Leslie

Looking for someone to drive my vehicle from Southern California to Slidell, LA
    Pick up by 08/22 but does not need to arrive in LA until early to mid-October

• #141108 Reply
      Ron

Leslie

Ron
      414-750-4110
      [email protected]

• #141079 Reply
    Lydia Davies

I need a Honda CRV driven from San Mateo California to Bellingham Washington in the next week.

• #140774 Reply
    MikeT

I would like to drive someone’s car from Denver to SC. Flexible timeframe, and good driver. Always wanted to drive cross country. I am 54 yo WM with a great driving record.

Shoot me a message [email protected]
    Mike

• #140787 Reply
    MikeT

I am willing and able to drive someone’s car from Denver to South Carolina. I am planning a trip to Denver and will have a RT flight scheduled, however with COVID I have more free time and would like to ease my way back by seeing some of middle America.

I am 54yo WM with a great driving record. I own many cars of my own and am more than capable of getting a decent car to its destination unscathed. I have no set dates other than it will be in late august or after.

Email me at [email protected]
    Regards,
    Mike T

• #140643 Reply
    Ron

Ann,

My wife and I will be in the San Diego area later in August and would be interested in doing this for you but would also need reimbursement for gas and shuttle to San Antonio airport if you can not take us at time of delivery. We would take a minimum of 3 days to make this drive.

If interested, please contact me directly at my direct email with earliest date it is available for pickup and latest date it can be delivered. We would also need a 2 week notice to pickup unit in order to secure a lower airfare for trip home.

Waiting to hear back from you,

Ron
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #140474 Reply
    Sam

Just sent you an email, I am available mid/late august onward.

Viewing 1,026 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: