Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

• This topic has 1,893 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 days, 4 hours ago by Caroline Adams.
Viewing 1,026 reply threads
  • Author
    Ava

Hello,

I am looking for someone to either drive my car or help me drive my car from NYC to Jackson Wyoming.

Please contact me at [email protected]

• #140570 Reply
    Ann

I am seeking someone to bring my car out to me. It’s in Carlsbad, CA (North San Diego) and I am in San Antonio. Will pay $600 plus hotel on way. Maybe a college student coming back for school?

• #140184 Reply
    Vers Leblanc

Hi, I would be interested in a driveaway from Los Angeles, CA to Portland, OR or Seattle, WA.
    Preferably 2nd week of August, I am flexible depending on the variables. Clean driving record, experienced on this route, mature & responsible. Please contact me details.

• #156158 Reply
      cameron

Hello,

We are looking for someone to drive our lexus 4 door car from San Diego to Seattle, WA in August. We would pack if with some of our boxes for the move.

If you are interested could you send us a quote for the trip along with any references for past drives.

Thanks,
      Cameron

• #140170 Reply
    Edwina Joseph

Hi,

I need a drive who would be willing to drive my vw gold car from Charlottesville, VA to Atlanta, Georgia at the end of August. Would anyone be interested? please personally contact me!

• #140169 Reply
    Edwina Joseph

Hi,

I need a driver who would be willing to drive my vw golf car from Charlottesville, VA to Atlanta, Georgia end of August 2020, possibly in one business day. anyone would be interested?

• #140106 Reply
    Anna

Hello My Name is Anna,

I’m looking to get up to Seattle, WA from Houston, TX anytime between August 2nd and 11th.
    I’m also looking to return to Houston from Seattle anytime between August 5th and 13th.

I have an impeccable driving record, and have driven across country many times over the years – in sedans, pickup trucks and Uhauls. I have also tested negative twice for Covid in the last couple of weeks and have been in isolation almost completely for the last month. I won’t charge any rates, am just hoping to find someone who needs their car transported in exchange for me driving it. I’m trying to avoid the cost of renting a car.

I might also potentially consider drop off/pick up locations in:

route a) Twin Falls, Salt Lake City, Denver, Colorado Springs, Dallas
    route b) Twin Falls, Vegas, Alberquerque, Dallas

Feel free to email me at [email protected]

• #139997 Reply
    April

Hello, I need someone to drive my car, 2015 Chevy impala, from slc Utah to Raleigh North Carolina. I will cover expenses as well as pay for driving the car. Email me at [email protected] if interested. This needs to be done ASAP

• #139981 Reply
    Aaron

Looking for someone that can drive from Redlands California to South Portland Oregon first week of August.

• #139954 Reply
    Jinous Kazemi

We are renting a tuck to move furniture to Seattle.
    How do we find some one to drive the truck
    Pick up – Philadelphia PA 19106
    deliver to Seattle 98144
    Best Regards, Jinous
    E [email protected]
    M 215-868-0077

• #139879 Reply
    Chris

Good Afternoon I charge 1 usd per mile by google maps , please feel free to contact me [email protected]

• #139884 Reply
    Chris

hi michael send me an email with the distance so i can send you a quote thank you
    [email protected]

• #139839 Reply
    Jason

Hi, if you can get the car to Phoenix, we can do this drive for free, only need your help to cover a one-way rental back from MD to Phoenix. We are based in Phoenix, and one of us needs to be in DC at 8/28.

• #163335 Reply
      Alexa Binns

Hi Jason,

I’m looking for help driving a Mazda from PHOENIX to AUSTIN. Anytime Dec 24 – 28. Any chance you’re interested?

[email protected]

Ok!
      Alexa

• #139421 Reply
    Susan Keller

I am looking for a person (s) to drive a Prius from LA to Boston ( or close to Boston) as soon as possible I Can pay expenses and fee to drive the car east, Please contact me at: [email protected]

• #139422 Reply
    Susan Keller

I am interested in one or two people willing to drive my car from LA to Boston. The car is a Prius and needs to be driven to Boston soon. I will pay expenses and a fee. Please contact me if you are interested. thanks

• #139423 Reply
    Susan Keller

I am interested in one or two people driving my car from LA to Boston as soon as possible. I will pay expenses and a fee. please contact me if you are interested in the job.

• #139249 Reply
    Ron

John,

That is a 15 hour drive and would require two nights of lodging and also don’t forget airfare. Need to get to/from these locations. If you can pay all actual expenses incurred I would be willing to do it. Just contact fee at my direct email and I will give you a quote.

Email—- [email protected]

Ron
    414-750-4110

• #139079 Reply
    Ron

Still waiting for info so can give you a quote.

Micheal,

I would be interested in doing the drive with my wife. Would there also be a vehicle on the trailer or an empty trailer? So that I can determine flight costs, what is the earliest date the unit would be available for pickup and the latest date it can be delivered??

Please respond to my direct email— [email protected]

Thanks,
    Ron
    414-750-4110

• #139080 Reply
    Ron

Still waiting for info so can figure a quote.

ED

Tell me from what city to what city and. earliest date it is available for pickup and latest date it can be delivered. With this info , I can plan out trip and a price.

Please send info to my direct email:: [email protected]

Ron
    414-750-4110

• #139124 Reply
    John Knechtle

I need someone asap to drive a Ford Expedition and trailer from Jacksonville, FL to Norwalk, CT. Will pay all gas, tolls, meals and a night at a motel.

• #139126 Reply
    Joe

Would be happy to drive your car to NYC. Clean driving record and have driven cross country numerous times. Please contact me or visit on social at @joeacts

• #139127 Reply
    Joe

I could do this for you. Still looking? Impeccable driving record. Have made the trek a number of times. Thanks.

Joe @joeacts hit me up on social and we can arrange

• #139142 Reply
    Philip Dodson

Jeff, hello. I saw your post about driving a car to the west coast; we are in Wilmington, NC and need a car driven to Santa Barbara, CA. The car will be available to leave Wilmington in late August 2020. if you get this message, please respond to me at [email protected] to let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Phil.

• #139024 Reply
    Kristen

Hey there, I actually live in RI I am looking to visit a friend in Oakland and would like to drive back and see the country. Possibly take a detour or 2 along the way. Not sure when you are going but wanted to put the offer out there.

• #139025 Reply
    Kristen

I am looking to go from SFO to WA (Tacoma area) to WY (Casper area) and would also be willing to drive back to the East coast where I am currently residing. If anyone needs their car driven from any of these points let me know.
    I’ve drive across the US twice and am hoping to do it again, or least partially and see family as well. I could fly for half of the trip so I am flexible about the locations.
    I’m also flexible on the dates. With the current state of things I’m not in a rush to do the traveling so am open to even a few months out, maybe longer.
    Peace & Thanks.
    With Love & Light,
    K

• #138705 Reply
    Graeme Cohen

Hi, I am looking to go from CA to NC anyone needs their car moved? I have an impeccable driving record.

Viewing 1,026 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: