Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,024 reply threads
  • Author
    marcia

Seeker driver to bring me and my large car from Lauderdale area in FL to Kingston area, NYS Would like to leave mid June 2020
    All expenses paid plus fee.
    Please reply [email protected]

• #133680 Reply
    Chouman

Hey,

If anyone is looking for a reliable driver to transport your car please reach out. I am in Los Angeles now and will drive to anywhere in the US. Dates are Very flexible and I have years of driving experience. If you need this service send the details to [email protected].

Thanks

• #133397 Reply
    Harrison Embree

Need a driver from Palm Springs, CA to Burleson, TX. Looking for a driver for 5/19/20. Contact 682-556-3581.

Vehicle is a 2019 Tesla Mid-Range Model 3. (You’ll need to navigate through supercharger stops).

• #133250 Reply
    Becca

Hi,

I’m in Las Vegas area and able to drive any car up to Minnesota/Great Lakes area. Let me know if I can help you out.

• #132853 Reply
    Ron

Retired Couple will move (drive) your vehicle for you from one location to another (Minimum 400 miles) any where in USA. Will do it for cost reimbursement only (gas, tolls, lodging, flight, and shuttle fee to airport if you can not take us at time of delivery). No profit built in as we do this to be able to see the USA at limited cost. Have done numerous times before and have references available upon request.

Just provide from where to where and earliest date available for pickup and latest date it can be delivered.
    Do not take people or animals along, only drive the vehicle for you.

Vehicle must be insured and have proper paperwork to allow to be driven on highways as well as in good mechanical condition to make the trip.

Send us the info along with your direct email and we will provide you a quote.

Ron
    [email protected]

• #132639 Reply
    Maddie

Hi, I’m moving to Seattle in August 2020. I am looking to drive from either of the areas: Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, Indianapolis, Lexington, or Louisville. I’m willing to drive to Arizona or I can drive directly to Seattle. Either would be a great help to me and potentially you! I have 8+ years of driving experience and a clean record. I only ask for some space for a few boxes I have with my move. A friend will be joining me as well so that we can take turns driving for safety. Thank you.

• #132502 Reply
    Harold Fody

I am available to drive your vehicle if your still looking. Thanks

• #132503 Reply
    Harold Fody

I am willing to drive your vehicle for you. Please contact me if you’re still in need. Thanks
    Harold

• #132504 Reply
    Harold Fody

I am available if you still need someone. Thanks,
    Harold

• #132468 Reply
    Ron

Gina,

If you are looking to have this done, my wife and I would be interested as the COVID -19 Tavel restrictions should be off by then. Just give us details of what city to what city and pickup date and delivery date and we can give you a cost.

Ron
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #135505 Reply
      Cara M Baker

I can drive your vehicle from San Francisco the Bay area ideally, (or from any major city in California, or Tahoe or Reno or even Bend, Oregon) to NYC. I’m free right now ASAP. I have an impeccable driving record. Look forward to working with you. Thanks, -Cara
      [email protected]

• #132304 Reply
    Ron

Depending on when you need this done, my wife and I may be interested. Please let me know when you need car picked up (latest date) and when it needs to be delivered (latest date). Thanks

Ron
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #132305 Reply
    Ron

My wife and I would be wiling to drive your vehicle but would want more time because this is a 42 hour drive and for safety sake, we never drive over 6 hours a day. If you can allow more time, get back to us and we will give you a quote.

Thanks
    Ron
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #132368 Reply
    Gina

Pamela, I’m a pediatric OT too! I need my car driven from NorCal to Ohio end of June. If you are available, let me know! ~ Gina

• #132267 Reply
    William Poe

I would like to find someone in need of having their vehicle driven from the Washington D.C. Maryland area to Southern California. Please contact me if interested.

Sincerely,
    William Poe

• #132149 Reply
    Bert

I need a car driven from San Francisco to New York, departing May 24, arriving May 30. Please reach out if interested.

• #132601 Reply
      James

Bert,

I can do this. I need to drive from San Francisco to Baltimore leaving May 26 and be there May 31. I can drop off and then catch a train to Baltimore. A day late if thats okay, or if not I can try to be flexible. reach out at [email protected]

• #132602 Reply
      James

Bert, I am interested. I need to drive from San Francisco to Baltimore. I can drop your car in New York and catch a train. I would leave the 26th and need to be in Baltimore by the 31st. Email me at [email protected]

• #132128 Reply
    Samantha

Hello! I need someone to drive my 2004 Honda CRV from Manchester, NH to San Diego, CA. If you’re interested, please text me at 315-563-1044.
    Thank you!

• #131955 Reply
    Tasha Guerra

hi I’m looking for a driver to drive me from los Angeles to louisiana and back,my granny is on her death bed and need to go say my final goodbyes,I’m willing to pay for ur days,and hotel and food,I’m looking to leave today please someone help me

• #131135 Reply
    Andrew

Hello! I am looking to drive someone’s vehicle from Colorado to NYC area at the tree end of May/beginning of June.

• #130535 Reply
    Clayton Clemetson

Hello, I am looking to drive from Colorado area to the east coast (around Boston or NY) after May 21st. I am a careful driver, have been driving for 9 years and have never received a ticket. I have also been quarantining for 2 months and plan on doing my best to avoid exposure on the drive. Thanks!

• #130602 Reply
    Shannon Currier

I’m looking to drive someone’s vehicle from California to Northern East Coast. I have alot of driving experience been. Please hit me up at [email protected]

• #130443 Reply
    Ricky

Hello eveyone.
    I can drive your car cross country: coast to coast, including alaska. If interested text me at : 717-392-7272 for details. Thanks and stay safe.

• #130246 Reply
    Lisa Goldberg

Hello I am looking for someone to drive my car from St. Petersburg FL/ or Tampa to Las Vegas NV. I am interested flying there around May 7th. My dates are flexible. I am relocating and will have a small trailer attached 5 x 8 trailer. I would like to agree on a flat fee. Please email your offers to [email protected]

• #129143 Reply
    IRINA

Hi! Looking for someone to drive my mom in her 2019 Toyota Avalon from Albaquerque to Santa Cruz, CA in early June, 2020

Please email me or txt 6505335359
    Thanks

• #128771 Reply
    Anthony K Thompson

What are your requirements or details?

• #127252 Reply
    Rich

If you’re needing a driver for your transport, please advise with details about the car (make model year, type of transmission, dates needed, etc.) on the trip to [email protected]. Thanks. Rich

Viewing 1,024 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: