Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,023 reply threads
  • Author
    George Abilez

Hi! My name is George, I’m a senior citizen and Retired. I’m free and very flexible. I would just need some money for fuel and maybe a 1 night stay at a Hotel. I have a perfect driving record. Respond when ever possible. My phone number is 575-489- 9304 call me anytime. Thanks.

• #121286 Reply
    George Abilez

Hi my name is George and I’m a retired older gentleman. I just need money for fuel and maybe 1 night at a hotel. I used 2 have my own transportation business. I’m also very flexible. Call me anytime. At 575 – 489-9304 Thanks

• #121072 Reply
    Bill Bymel

I have a 2017 Toyota Prius in South Florida (Jupiter) that I would like to get to Los Angeles. If anyone is looking for a vehicle to drive cross country anytime between now and mid-June, please email me with your bio, driving history, insurance, and time frame. [email protected]

• #121067 Reply
    Genevieve de Gaillande

Hello,
    does anyone need their truck or vehicle driven from Cincinnati or area to NYC or area?
    Have a CDL and clean driving record. Available in the coming week.
    Thank you.

• #121050 Reply
    Taylor

Hi Ian,

Do you still need someone to drive from Westchester, NY to Utah?

Email me at [email protected]

• #121003 Reply
    RIchard E Lee

Hi
    Im a retired army veteran open to drive vehicles long distance. Extremely reliable
    responsible with good qualities. Im available
    For your needs. Please call (408-401-4808
    or. Gmail me. [email protected]
    Please be decreet. Thank you. Richard e. lee

• #120851 Reply
    Melissa Remotti

I am available in the next few weeks to drive a car from NY/CT/MA to the south eastern United States. I’m a responsible professional it needs to travel south and loves to drive; so why not help someone out!

• #120840 Reply
    KC

Able to transport vehicle June 1, 2020 from CA, UT, NV, NM to Maine.

• #120815 Reply
    Bill Bymel

44 year old Widower and 13 year old daughter with two dogs available to drive RV or large vehicle from Florida to Southern California in June 2020. Text or Email [email protected]

• #120731 Reply
    Laura Chiang

Hello,

I’m looking for a vehicle to drive from the Albuquerque and surrounding area (willing to drive a few hours to get there) to the Syracuse, NY area (again, willing to drive a few hours to get there). My parents will be visiting from the NY area and we would like to transport old baby gear to where my sisters live for their use.

• #120692 Reply
    Terry

Hi Tami,

I can do it. Email me at [email protected]

Best,
    Terry

• #120464 Reply
    Bruce

Has the job been fulfilled?

• #120452 Reply
    Bruce

Are you still in need?

• #120449 Reply
    Bruce

If you are still in need of a driver….

• #120448 Reply
    Bruce

I am available

• #120437 Reply
    Bruce

I’ll be going from nyc area to Orlando this weekend if anyone needs transport.

Text 9175839021

• #120285 Reply
    Ron Sense

What timeframe are we looking at to do this? Earliest date available and latest date it can be there so can figure cost back home.

414-750-4110

• #120263 Reply
    Ron Sense

Derek, Are you still looking for quotes?? If so, when does vehicle need to be in Cal??

Ron. 414-750-4110

• #120264 Reply
    Ron Sense

Derek

Still looking for quotes?? When does car need to be in Cal.??

• #120265 Reply
    Matt Dawson

I have a car that needs to be driven from Salt Lake City to Portland. The car is a 2005 Mercedes wagon. It is insured and runs well. Looking for somebody that is willing to drive.

• #120266 Reply
    Ron Sense

DEREK,

Still ned some quotes?? If so, when does car need to be in California?

• #120272 Reply
    Pamela

Hello!
    I need someone to help me drive from New Bern North Carolina to Albany New York. My mother will be released from rehab after congestive heart failure and I’d like to spend a couple of days with her. I will pay a fee for service and hotels. Thanks!

Contact me at (518) 421-1469
    Pamela

• #120094 Reply
    Derek Nguyen

Hi I need a driver that will drive a 2017 Toyota RAV4 from Appleton, Wisconsin to Oakland, California. Pick the car up January 17th if possible. Could I get a car quote?

• #119925 Reply
    Dale Padgett

Have you found a driver to complete this trip?

• #119910 Reply
    Deborah Coulter

I will be traveling from New York to Arizona in mid February and from Arizona to New York in mid March. Please contact me if you need a vehicle of your’s driven Cross country at either of these times. I have an excellent driving record and no points on my license. I am also 49 years old and a very careful driver.

Viewing 1,023 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: