Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,012 reply threads
  • Author
    Ethel N.

Need someone to drive me (75 year old woman) and my 3 cats (in carriers) in my 2003 Mitsubishi Montero Sport (84K miles) from Benton City, WA to Cumming, GA (approx. 2450 miles) during the week of April 13, 2020. Have heard trip should take 4-5 days; will pay for gas, meals, hotels. Only qualified, safe drivers and I would like to do background check or get references as I would be traveling with you. Please provide quote.

• #118707 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

Please see my post below.

• #118494 Reply
    Jeremy Orenstein

Hi everyone,
    Need a car/truck driven across country West-East February 2020?? I am available to make the trip. I will be in Seattle, willing to pick up the vehicle as south as San Fran and drive to the North East.

Experienced driver. I drive a dump truck for an ecological landscaping company for work and am fortunate enough to have driven across this beautiful country twice. I love to travel. Best to reach me at [email protected]

• #118227 Reply
    Luke

Hi Manjit.Plse visit our website for immediate and affordable quote.Youflywedrive.net.Tks Luke.

• #118223 Reply
    Luke

Hi Lucinda. We can do this for you on the date requested. Plse check our website youflywedrive.net or call 3172287808.Thanks Luke.

• #118222 Reply
    Charles

Hi Alex, I’m willing to do the drive as long as flights food lodging are reimbursed along with a daily rate. I’m also willing to negotiate please get in touch! [email protected]

• #118172 Reply
    Lucinda mullin

Looking for someone to drive my Volvo 2011 station wagon from West Islip my on 1/19 yo north palm beach Fl

• #118174 Reply
    Charles

Hi! I’m a college student based in San Diego with extensive experience driving long distances. I’m also based in san diego so that’ll help cut down on costs. Please get in touch! [email protected]

• #118175 Reply
    Charles

Hi! I’m a college student with extensive long distance driving experience and a perfect driving record. Please let me know if you’re interested! [email protected]

• #118176 Reply
    Charles

Hi! I’d love to help you out! Please get in touch! [email protected]

• #118177 Reply
    Manjit

Hi, looking for quotes for someone to drive my car from Houston Texas (77382) to Bakersfield CA (93306). Thanks!

• #118178 Reply
    Alex

Looking for a driver from St. Louis to Los Angeles or Santa Barbara anytime from now (Dec 12) as long as it gets in by January 5th! WIll pay gas +

Thanks,
    Alex

• #118141 Reply
    Tobias

Hi I am available.

• #118144 Reply
    Tobias

Hi did you find someone? ~ Toby

[email protected]

• #118143 Reply
    Tobias

Hi I am available.

• #118145 Reply
    Tobias

Hi I am available, responsible and have references… Toby
    [email protected]

• #118146 Reply
    Tobias

Hi I am available, responsible and have references..

~ Toby
    [email protected]

• #118130 Reply
    Luke

Hi we can help.Plse check our website or call Luke at 3172287808.Tks and have a great day.

• #118062 Reply
    Ella harty

Hi!
    I am looking for someone to drive my car from Boston, MA to San Diego, CA
    Timeframe, first or second week in January 2020.

Thanks

Ella

• #118060 Reply
    Monica Dailey

Could you possibly do Boston to Sarasota around the end of this month?

• #118059 Reply
    Monica Dailey

Hi…I’m looking for someone to drive our car from Boston, MA to Sarasota Florida to be delivered on the 1st of January. Feel free to text me at(774) 454-9228

• #118093 Reply
    Joe Zizzi

Hi there,
    My partner and I are have a chronic illness and are looking for someone to drive us from the Seattle, WA area to Asheville, North Carolina. We would be driving in an SUV rental. We will pay for accommodations, gas and food. Plus $50/day for your time. We would like to do the drive within a 5-6 day time period. Please let me know. Thank you.

• #117872 Reply
    Charles

Hi! I’m a college student currently looking to drive around the country over my winter break! I have a perfect driving record of 4 years, have driven all kinds of cars (large and small, old and new), and have extensive long-distance driving experience driving up and down california and going on various roadtrips! I am currently based in the San Diego region but I’m willing to make arrangements for other locations!

• #117778 Reply
    Ousina C Sillah

Hi i’m interested in this position I love to drive.When would the position start and what time frame?

• #117667 Reply
    Brandon Kelly

Hi there,

I have a friend with two dogs who broke her leg while traveling from Colorado to NYC. She was actively moving across country. Could your driver take this on? We’d prefer a female driver if possible given the urgency and also please provide any pricing. She would fly but apparently her dogs are the type that cannot fly on planes, due to some health matter.

Kind regards
    Brandon

• #118142 Reply
      Tobias Fifield

Hello everyone… I just returned to the States and am FOR HIRE to help drive peoples cars across country.

I am totally responsible and have excellemt references and zero driving violations for twenty years.

email me at [email protected]

or send a text to:

• #117671 Reply
    Scott

Hi all,

I am available to drive someone’s car from east coast to west coast, april to may of 2020.

Please text me if you are interested, 702-326-2985

Scott

Viewing 1,012 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: