Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,054 reply threads
  • Author
    Emily Rizzo

I am looking to hire someone to drive my car from the Baltimore, MD area to Cottonwood, AZ. Just curious to what the pricing would be!

• #117270 Reply
      Julia

Hello Emily,
      My mother and I are highly interested in doing this for you. We’re doing a mother/daughter road trip and can get it to you by the 10th. Email me at [email protected]

• #117186 Reply
    Emily Rizzo

I am looking to hire someone to drive my car from the Baltimore, MD area to Cottonwood, AZ the first week of January. I drive a Nissan Sentra – just curious to what the pricing would be!

• #117188 Reply
    Emily Rizzo

Hi there – I am looking for someone to drive my Nissan Sentra from Baltimore, MD to Phoenix, AZ. Would ideally like my car there 1/10/20!

• #117091 Reply
    Leah Bandler

Hi There!

I am looking for someone to drive my grandmothers car from Toronto to Florida end of December/Early Jan!

Thank you so much in advance!

Leah

• #117728 Reply
      Dale Padgett

Where is the destination in Florida?

• #116761 Reply
    Jack Montgomery

New Jersey

• #116625 Reply
    Emily

Hello!
    I’m in the military and my wife and I are trying to find a car to drive from Washington DC to California (any part of California works). We would be leaving January 7th, 2020, and arriving in California around the 15th, depending where we would need to drop it off at. We have a dog which the airlines will not fly, so we need to drive. Please email me at [email protected].

• #116549 Reply
    Mohit

Hi All;

I am looking to have someone give me some company while I drive from Atlanta to Columbus in the summer of 2020. I will be moving to Columbus for an internship, and if anyone is planning to head to Columbus at that time, then it would be great to have some company! Don’t know if this is the right forum to ask, but figured I would give it a shot!

• #136233 Reply
      Jose Ronquillo

Im interested driving to Columbia.

• #116548 Reply
    Julia

Looking to drive someone’s car from New York City area to Los Angeles, leaving January 2. Please let me know if we can work something out! My email contact is [email protected]

• #116307 Reply
    Joe

Hi All, I can drive someone’s car from the East Coast to the West Coast around the first week of December if anyone needs. Just give me a shout and we can work out the details.

• #116222 Reply
    Jack Montgomery

My name is Jack Montgomery and I need a Isuzu Box truck picked up in New Jersey and driven to San Diego December 1st week or 2nd. [email protected]

• #116046 Reply
    Brandon Kleber

Willing to drive someone’s car across country anytime (with a time frame of 2 weeks or more). Please email me at [email protected] for more information. Thanks

• #116047 Reply
    Brandon Kleber

Willing to drive someone’s car from Atlanta across country anytime (with a time frame of 2 weeks or more). Please email me at [email protected] for more information. Thanks

• #115971 Reply
    Heidi

Hi
    I have a 2006 Ford Explorer that I need to get from central jersey to Palo Alto ca. The sooner the better but I don’t really have a time frame or constraint. Please contact me. Thanks Heidi

• #116081 Reply
      Julia Hess

Hi Heidi, please email me [email protected]

• #116063 Reply
      Julia Hess

Hi Heidi,
      I forgot to mention that we are from outside of Philadelphia – a very easy pick up for us to get your car. Our final destination is also in the Palo Alto area. Best, Julia and Brenda

• #116062 Reply
      Julia Hess

Hi Heidi,
      My mother and I are planning on going across country from January 2 through January 13. The car can be at your destination by January 13, 2020. We both have clean driving records and are looking to drive a car across the country for a lasting Mother/Daughter adventure. Please let me know if this time frame works and we can talk. Best, Julia and Brenda

• #115988 Reply
    Dan

Hi – I am exploring the possibility of having someone drive my extremely friendly Golden Doodle in my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Minneapolis, MN to Scottsdale, AZ on, or around, the first week of January, 2020. Driver must be a non-smoker, have a clean driving record, etc.

Thanks,
    Dan

• #115945 Reply
    Aidana Ali

Hello! I am looking for a ride from MA to JFK on nov 22, friday at 7 am (distance of 3.5 hours of ride) Paying 250$ cash.

• #115882 Reply
    Jo Elisabeth

I am looking for a driver to drive my car from northern AZ/southern NV to NY. It is aToyota Rav 5 speed manual. I will be traveling in car. I can pay meals and of course gas. If anyone wants a free ride and have safe driving record send a message to [email protected].

• #115806 Reply
    Mark Goldberg

I am looking for someone who needs a vehicle driven to South Florida in late November or December. I don’t need to be paid and I am willing to pay for the gas but it must be capable of towing 5,000 lbs and you must be willing to allow me to tow it as I am trying to get a lightweight camper to South Florida. I am a businessman with an exemplary driving record.

• #115826 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

Just a suggestion that you need to post your staring point.

• #115754 Reply
    Nathan

I’m looking for someone to drive my car from the Denver, CO area to the San Francisco Bay Area in the next couple months. It’s a beautiful drive, I’ve done it myself! I could also pick it up in southern California, if you’d prefer that.

• #115720 Reply
    Alec Waldoch

I’m available to drive from Minnesota to Los Angeles around Thanksgiving. I have a clean driving record, just looking to visit family over the holidays in Minnesota and drive back. Will drive for gas reimbursement only! Please feel free to get in touch 🙂

• #115692 Reply
    Nareg

I’d like to drive from NY/NJ to Los Angeles in the spring.
    Anyone looking for a driver along this route?

• #114919 Reply
    Mike T

I’m available to drive your car from the greater metropolitan New York City area to the Tampa, Florida area the week prior to Thanksgiving. I have a spotless driving record and I’m reliable. I will need return airfare, but my return is flexible. Thank you.

• #114876 Reply
    Mim

Hi! I’m looking to drive a car cross-country from NY to California in Jan/Feb/March 2020. Looking to do a sight-seeing trip so with some stops along the way, but i’m a safe and responsible driver!

I’m flexible with the exact dates and the destinations etc. mostly just looking to go from East to West coast.

Email me to discuss [email protected]

Thanks!

• #114263 Reply
    Rob Lane

Seattle to Florida Keys, or Miami. We would possibly like someone to drive are car 12/31/19 from Seattle to Florida Keys..:)) thanks, Rob & Amy Lane [email protected]

• #114859 Reply
      Forrest Patrick

I can drive your car. I live in California but I have family in Florida. You can contact me at [email protected] or 6614945686

• #113819 Reply
    Alex

Hi I am driving from Chicago to Phoenix Arizona December 16th or 17th 2019. I am available to drive your vehicle, I have a clean driving record and only charge $.35 a mile. Please call 847-401-9436 if your interested.

• #113275 Reply
    Kathryn Skotnicki

Hi!
    I’m looking to travel from Seattle/Portland area to either SF or LA in November. Plenty of driving experience (I did a drive from someone from MD to San Diego last year) and I drove a lot for work! If you or anyone you know needs someone for this drive let me know! (Also I can do LA to Seattle in December!)

Viewing 1,054 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: