Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,026 reply threads
  • Author
    k rh

I need my automatic subaru forester driven from Massachusetts/New England area to Oregon (Bend, central oregon) by the first week of June ideally. Anyone interested or available? Must have references and clean driving record, willing to pay a reasonable amount. Will consider well behaved pets.

• #96697 Reply
      Gabby

Hi there,

If you still need a driver, I would be happy to help. Is there an email I can contact you at?

• #95271 Reply
      Manny

Hi I saw your post, I drive for a living…I recently drove a client’s Honda Civic manual transmission from California to Connecticut. I also drove another clients car, Nissan Altima, from Mississippi to California a few days later. This was in April 2019, last month. I have references and a perfect driving record, no tickets or moving violations of any kind. Feel free to email me and we can exchange contact information.
      [email protected]

Emanuel (Manny) H.

• #95028 Reply
    Kamran Anwarzay

I need someone to drive my car from Baltimore to Pittsburgh. If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Kamran

• #94998 Reply
    Tricia Coates

We are in need of a driver to take a rental truck towing a trailer from Atlanta to Escondido May 15 (date may be flexible for earlier or later departure date). I can be reached at 209-662-2197 for details

• #94850 Reply
    trevor

I am going from San Diego to New YorK City in late July or early August. If anyone needs a car driven from Southern California to NYC around that time maybe we can work something out?

• #94799 Reply
    Josh M

We have a relatively new 2019 VW Jetta SE that we need to move from McLean Virginia (DC area) to Denver, Colorado. You can deliver to a residential address or leave at Denver Airport. Pick up anytime from 10 May 2019 to 20 June 2019 and OK to take time en-route if you want to see the country. Fuel-efficient car with 35-40 mpg highway. I’ll cover a full tank to start.

Please email me at [email protected] if you’re interested.

• #94449 Reply
    Scott Les

Looking to drive a road-worthy vehicle from Charlotte, NC area to Denver, CO. Would like to be in CO by May 6th – I can pay my own expenses. I have driven almost every type of vehicle except an 18-wheeler.

• #93979 Reply
    Jim Carlton

I would be available to drive someone’s car from the Kansas City area to the San Francisco Bay Area the week of Aug. 4. I can pay my own room and board expenses, but need room in the car to move a few boxes and other belongings. Clean driving record, decades of experience.

• #92817 Reply
    Michael McCartney

Looking to drive a car from the Denver/Aspen area of Colorado back to the NY/NJ area in mid-June. Is anyone in need of this service? I would also be a passenger/company for someone making the trip and looking not to go alone. I am 62, have a great driving record, can drive manual or automatic. Please contact me if you have or know of anyone needing this service. Contact me at; [email protected]. thanks and have a great day, Michel

The email again is: [email protected]

• #92812 Reply
    Michael McCartney

Good day all, I am trying to connect with someone who would like to have either their car driven or as a passenger, from the Aspen – Denver Colorado area to the NY/NJ area in mid-June. Specifically, June 14-17 would be ideal. I am 62, have a great driving record, can drive manual or automatic. Would like to be compensated gas, motel stay (2-nights/maybe 3-nights), and some meals. Please contact me at [email protected] If you don’t have a need but know of other options for me, I’d greatly appreciate the advice. Thanks for any comments or help you can provide. Michael
    Again, the email is [email protected]

• #91751 Reply
    Robyn Quinn-Hakeem

Hey, trying to drive your vehicle from the Poconos or Philadelphia or anywhere in between to the Atlanta area (or anywhere close). I’m 39, no children, do not smoke, and do not require an hourly rate. Seasoned Uber driver and delivery/courier driver with great driving record

I only want to be compensated for a 1 night stay, gas, food, and anything car related. My email is [email protected] as I have no idea how else for you to get back in touch with me.

• #91752 Reply
    Robyn Quinn-Hakeem

Hey, trying to drive your vehicle from the Poconos or Philadelphia or anywhere in between to the Atlanta area (or anywhere close). I’m 39, no children, do not smoke, and do not require an hourly rate. Seasoned Uber driver and delivery/courier driver with great driving record.

I only want to be compensated for a 1 night stay, gas, food, and anything car related. My email is [email protected] as I have no idea how else for you to get back in touch with me.

• #91597 Reply
    Rachel Comi

Hi, I am looking to go from East Coast (Ocean Springs, Mississippi) to West Coast (Los Angeles, California). I am willing to do neighboring cities as well I just need to get to California as soon as anything is available. We can talk about money because I need to be able to get out there.

I can go from anywhere from Mobile, Alabama to New Orleans, Louisana

I would be able to deliver anywhere from Bakersfield,California to Palm Springs, California.

Open for anything really. Hope someone has something.

• #91266 Reply
    Edward McConnon

Looking for someone to drive small dodge Dakota pickup to upper peninsula of Michigan from Watford city North Dakota, I have two trucks in Watford and I plan on leaving april 25th

• #90994 Reply
    Adam Webster

HI – we have two cars that need to go from Alameda, CA to Portsmouth, NH.

2 x 2003 Jetta TDI wagons (excellent maintenance to aircraft standards!)

Airfare and fuel included. We also seek an RV to put 2 kids, 2 adults and 2 dogs in to make the trip east – whilst we enjoy someone’s RV!

Any possible helpers please contact me at [email protected] or text me at 617 901 3245

• #92449 Reply
      Manny

Hi Adam,

I read your post about needing a driver for your Jetta or Jetta’s. My name is Emanuel, Manny for short. I’ve been driving professionally for almost 3 years. I have my own ride share company and usually take people from point A to point B, however, lately I’ve been driving vehicles across the country. I have an EXCELLENT driving record!

Three weeks ago I drove a manual Honda Civic from California to Connecticut and last week I drove a Nissan Altima to Mississippi and another Altima from Mississippi to California. I just returned last night and find that I LOVE being on the open roads.

If you still need someone to drive your Jetta to NH, I would be interested.

Please respond by email and then we can text by Friday, April 19th, My phone has decided to die on this last trip and I need to get another one today. So, I am unable to receive texts at the moment. 951-490-8410, I’ll port this number into my new phone. It should be ready by later today or tomorrow.

Thank you again, I look forward to hearing from you!
      Manny

• #89695 Reply
    Kathleen Lemly

Will pay for gas and a bonus for someone to drive 2008 Rav 4 from Washington DC or NOVA to Washington State, Seattle, WA, or Portland, Oregon. Pick up Date: May 12-15. Delivery Date: No later than May 25th, 2019. Is being driven regularly and will have complete checkup with mechanic in May prior to trip.
    Thanks, K. Lemly

• #94967 Reply
      Sarah Smith

Hi! I’m willing to drive your car. However, I am available in June. I can get the car and deliver it by June 23 or so. Let me know if you’re still interested.

• #89101 Reply
    Tessa

Hello all,

I’m looking for someone to drive my 1997 Toyota Corolla from the Bay area in CA to Brewster, NY or Danbury, CT- about an hour north of NYC. The car runs great, just had a maintenance, and is manual transmission. I cannot cover the cost of motels or gas, but I will provide compensation that we agree on. The dates are very flexible, but I’d ideally like to have my car here within a month or two. Feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thank you!

• #90200 Reply
      Gene Thompson & Ellen Koivisto

Dear Tessa,

My wife and I are looking to drive a car from SF Bay Area (or close) to NY (or close) arriving NY around June 27 (for the birth of our 1st grandchild!) Does it work?

–Gene

• #96067 Reply
        Amy Easland

Gene, are you and your wife still looking for a vehicle to drive from Bay Area to NY area in June?
        I’m considering having someone drive my Honda CR-V from San Francisco to New England (Boston is preferable) in mid-June, if you’re flexible at all. You can email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks! Amy

• #88732 Reply
    Quinn Nguyen

Looking for a driver to drive a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta in good condition from San Francisco to the Southeast (either Atlanta or Spartanburg in South Carolina). The drop location depends on when the drive is completed (Spartanburg if trip is completed before April 20 and Atlanta if trip is completed after April 20).

This is a 37 hour drive and I will pay for 3 nights hotel accommodation, you can pick the cities you want to stop at (lots of cool cities along the way).

My timing is flexible. You can leave as early as this Sunday 4/7, I just need the car by end of April.

Must have clean driving record.

If interested, please email me at [email protected].

• #87884 Reply
    Tony

Business Executive, looking to drive your car from the Northeast to CA ASAP … as early as leave on April 3.
    Please contact me at 401-965-2364 to discuss. My son suffers from intense migraines, cannot fly and needs to get to CA for medical reasons.

• #85939 Reply
    Mariah

Available to drive car from DC area to West Coast mid-April

• #85594 Reply
    Mike

I am looking for someone to drive my car from Portland to Washington D.C. or Virginia.
    Please contact me.

Mike

[email protected]

• #85741 Reply
    Jo Samuel

Hi,

I’m looking for someone to drive my GMC Safari from Sacramento, Ca to Austin, Tx. Gas expenses will be compensated

• #84860 Reply
    Rick

Looking for someone to drive our 2007 Dodge Nitro with 120,000 miles from Lexington Park, MD
    to Crestview Florida. March 22nd or March 23rd time frame. Must have clean drivers license

• #84831 Reply
    Jude

Hi!

Need someone to drive a car from Aurora, Co to Stuart, Florida, leaving Aurora after April 15 and before April 25.

• #81159 Reply
    David J. Levine

I live in New Jersey and was recently laid off as a UPS driver. I have a perfect driving record and no criminal history. I provide references and I am a non-smoker and do not eat while driving.

I can drive you car from the NY/NJ/PA/CT (Tri-State) area anywhere you need including internationally into Canada, Mexico, Central and South America. All travel expenses will be documented via receipt and return flight paid by car owner in advance. Entire trip recorded using dual-camera dashcam (front of vehicle and interior) and the SD CARD provided to car owner as documented proof. Live GPS enabled monitoring provided to customer using Android or iOS app.

Please contact me at your convenience to discuss your transportation needs.

David Levine
    973-444-5500

• #81152 Reply
    Ann

Married couple will drive your SUV or Pick up truck from Southern CA to Dallas, TX area leaving approximately January 31, 2019. Cost of gas only required. Excellent references, excellent driving history, non smokers. (Southwest Airlines flies in and out of Dallas Love Field) Please reply asap. Thanks!

Viewing 1,026 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: