Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,054 reply threads
  • Author
    Kathleen

Hi,
    I’m looking to transport a car from the east coast (Nyc area) to the west coast.
    I’d like to arrive in CA before 8/10/19.I have a great driving record and recommendations.
    Let me know & thanks!

• #103472 Reply
    Nyssa

I am a traveling physical therapist planning to drive back to the lower 48 when my contract in Wasilla is over on Aug 30. My mother is planning to fly up and join me on my journey home. If you have a car or RV that needs to be transported we would love to help you out! Our home state is Illinois so we are hoping to drive the route into Montana. We have clean driving records and are happy to provide character references on request.

• #150285 Reply
      Chris Tinker

Did you leave the west coast yet? I’m a PT moving home to TN from Monterey and need a driver and a part time PT;). Text or call
      Tanks
      Chris

• #103466 Reply
    David D

Hello
    We Need a driver to drive our 2018 Honda Pilot and follow us from Atlanta (Stone Mountain) to Tallahassee, FL on Saturday July 20, 2019.
    Approximately 280 miles and 4 1/2 hours.
    Thank you
    David
    Please reply to [email protected]

• #102500 Reply
    Kevin

Hello all,
    I am looking for someone to drive my 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Minivan from the east coast to the west coast (near Harrisburg, PA to near Albuquerque, NM but can be flexible with exact pick-up/drop-off locations). We are expecting to be in New Mexico the first week in August but also some flexible on when car needs to arrive. Minivan has 7 seats but back 5 seats can fold into floor for extra storage room.
    Email [email protected] if interested to discuss further.
    – Kevin

• #102380 Reply
    Chris M.

Hi all!

For the trip from San Diego to Orlando. I can meet you anywhere on the east coast you are traveling to or if you want to go anywhere close. Dates are flexible. Anytime this summer. Car is a Toyota Camry. If this works for anyone, please leave a post and I will get back with you. Thank you!!

Chris

• #105323 Reply
      Markus

Let me know if you till need help. I will be in San Diego weekend 19-21 July and I would then like to drive the Route 66. I have a Clean driving record, responsible, 21 years with driving license, non smoker. I would drive the car with my fiancée. Obviously, we provide copies of driving license, passport etc.

• #102332 Reply
    Mia Williams

Sent you an email AMIT.

Mia.

• #102111 Reply
    Chris M.

Hi!
    If anyone is looking to drive from San Diego to Orlando, I would like to get my car to Orlando. I planned on driving it myself, but would love to help someone out if you are looking to make that trip. I have a Toyota Camry. Look forward to hearing from you.

• #101501 Reply
    AMIT

We are moving from Houston, TX to Boulder, CO and looking for someone to drive our Hyundai Tucson to Boulder / Denver in the first week of July (we will get there on July 10th).

If this can be relevant for you – please email me at [email protected]
    Thanks!

• #100871 Reply
    Mark

Hi all,

I am looking to drive from Boston/New England area to the San Francisco Bay Area in August or September of this year and am searching for a vehicle to drive across the country in. If this itinerary matches with yours, please email me at [email protected].

I have been a fully-licensed driver for 8 years and have a clean driving record.

My pickup/drop off locations can be semi-flexible.

Thanks,
    Mark

• #100527 Reply
    Carmen Shelbrack

Hello!

I am a 25 y/o that just graduated with my Masters in Boston and I am planning a trip from the east coast to the west coast (specifically Boston to LA). Instead of renting a car, I am hoping to find a vehicle owner who needs their car transported!

I am very flexible on dates, anytime between mid-july to mid-august 2019. I am just hoping to have 1.5 – 2.5 weeks to be able to travel.

I am willing to meet somewhere in-between these locations as well, please let me know if there are any other accommodations!

Thanks,
    Carmen

• #103188 Reply
      Kevin

Hi Carmen,
      We need a car transported from central PA (near Harrisburg, can also meet Baltimore or DC) to New Mexico (west of Albuquerque) and can be very flexible with dates. Let me know if this might work for you. Email [email protected].
      – Kevin

• #100123 Reply
    Shawn

Hi,

Im headed from Albany, Ny to Seattle, Wa for a conference, and am willing to leave any time from now to late June. Id be happy to transport a vehicle or moving van. Im also willing to go further out of my way if you cover a train ticket for me.

Id then be headed Northwest to Northeast any time early to mid July. Contact me if you need a car driven that way too.

Thanks.
    I hope all is well

Shawn
    [email protected]

• #99748 Reply
    Emily F

I am planning a cross country (east to west) drive in July and would love to transport a vehicle for someone who is moving! I could depart from DC / NY / Philadelphia / Baltimore and arrive to LA / SF. I would ideally like 2-3 weeks for the drive, and am happy to pay up to $500 for the mileage plus gas and tolls. I do not smoke, am 28 yrs old, and have a clear driving record. Please email me if you are interested ([email protected])

• #99566 Reply
    Vadim

Me and my girlfriend can drive a vehicle from Los Angeles, CA to Atlanta, GA area during July 4 weekend (July 4 -7, 2019). Clean records, > 30 years of driving experience. Low costs: client to cover gas, night stay at the motels/inexpensive hotels. Me: 51 y.o., GA license, insurance. Girlfriend: 45 y.o. CA licence, insurance. We are both non-smokers, clean, responsible. Vadim. Write me at [email protected]

• #99567 Reply
    Marg Kastleman

Hello, I need someone to drive a Nissan Sentra from Phoenix, AZ to Southborough, MA.
    Pick up date would be anytime between June 22nd and June 30th.
    The car will be semi-full with items from our move.
    Thanks and email me with any quotes! [email protected]

• #99479 Reply
    Mark

I am looking for someone to drive my car (’12 Honda Crosstour) from Torrence, CA to Lorton, VA [Near LA to Near DC]. Google Maps puts it at 2675 miles.

Timing is flexible, early July 2019 timeframe.

Prefer fixed price including gas and tolls, or per mile basis.

Email me contact information with estimate if you are interested and available.

Technicalities: Legal, license and insured are requirements. If you have warrants or outstanding tickets, please don’t respond.

• #100044 Reply
      Manny

Hi Mark,

I’m a professional driver and have driven many cars across the country. I have references and I have a quote for you. My driving record is clean and never been arrested nor any warrants. Feel free to call me at 951-490-8410.

Thank you,

Manny

• #100013 Reply
      Chris

Mark,

I’m available for early July. Email me at [email protected] and we can discuss details.

Thanks,

Chris

• #100021 Reply
      Manny

Hi Mark,

I’m a professional driver and have driven many cars across the country. I have references and I have a quote for you. My driving record is clean and never been arrested nor any warrants. Feel free to call me at 951-490-8410.

Thank you,

Manny

• #98653 Reply
    Daniel Goldstein

Hi,

We are planning to drive from New York City to Los Angeles leaving on June 30 2019.

We wish to take 30 days to make the trip, stopping in places along the way.

If anyone wants their car taken to California, please let us know.

We will pay $600 for the mileage and cover all fuel and expenses.

We will return the car in perfect condition and will cover all cleaning costs etc.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Daniel

• #98408 Reply
    Emily

Hello, we are looking for someone to drive a Honda Accord from Arlington, VA to San Diego, CA the last week of June 2019. We will pay a stipend. Must have a clear driving record and references of responsibility.

• #100120 Reply
      Shawn Gregory

Hi Emily,

I am headed from NY to Seattle in that time-frame. Id be available to drive your car if you could help cover gas and a train ticket to the pick up and drop off points.
      I have a clean driving record etc.
      Happy to talk more

Thanks
      I wish you well

-Shawn
      [email protected]

• #99745 Reply
      Emily F

Hi Emily – I’d be interested if you have a little flexibility in the dates. I live in Washington DC and am planning a cross-country trip for roughly 3 weeks starting in July. I am 28 yrs old, with a clean driving record and am happy to provide references! Happy to chat more by email ([email protected])

• #103181 Reply
        Kevin

Hi Emily, Do you still need a car to drive east to west in July? We are moving from Pennsylvania to New Mexico and need 2 cars transported. I would be open to meeting in DC.
        – Kevin

• #98195 Reply
    Harli Mouradian

Hi there,
    I’m looking to drive a car from central Florida to the San Diego area in August, let me know if anyone needs their car moved!

• #97791 Reply
    Meagan Cutshall

Do you need your vehicle moved from Missouri to Florida? Hubby and I are moving to a boat in Florida and would like to help someone out while we drive down there. We are moving the beginning of July. Clean driving record, familiar with little cars all the way to diesel trucks. No addictive habits. We would be happy to help out.

• #103258 Reply
      Claire

I’m looking for someone that can drive my car from the Kansas Missouri area to central Florida, early to mid July. I’m unsure if that aligns at all with yall

• #103301 Reply
        Lucien

Hi Claire. We help sponer this site and could assist you with this at a reasonable rate since we are based in Florida. Call 3172287808 if you need more info.Tks Luke.

• #103260 Reply
      Claire

I’m looking for someone that can drive my car from the Denver to central Florida in early to mid July. With a week to do the drive and limit gas.
      Would need references, a clean record, over the age of 21.

• #96630 Reply
    Elizabeth MacColl

Hi, I need someone to drive my vehicle from Daytona Beach, Florida to Tucson, Arizona as soon as possible. Thank you.
    Email me at [email protected]

• #96573 Reply
    Sonia

Hello– I need someone to drive my Prius from Washington DC to Omaha, NE and the car needs to be there betweeen June 13 and 17.

• #96696 Reply
      Gabby

Hi Sonia,

I would be interested. Is there an email I could contact you at?

• #96654 Reply
      Robin

Hi Sonia,

I would be happy to help. Please contact me at 7028029806.

Thank You,
      Robin

• #96435 Reply
    Lauren

Hello!

Looking for someone to drive our Jeep from Chicago to Monterey, CA. We are looking for the car to leave Chicago sometime during the second half of June.

You will have a week time limit gas included. All other fares, bookings are not refunded. Damages to car I will not be liable for. Must be over 21. No Car accidents outstanding warrants. etc. Let me know if anyone is interested! [email protected]

• #96436 Reply
    Lauren

Hello!

Looking for someone to drive our Jeep from Chicago to Monterey, CA. We are looking for the car to leave Chicago sometime during the second half of June.

You will have a week time limit gas included. All other fares, bookings are not refunded. Damages to car I will not be liable for. Must be over 21. No Car accidents outstanding warrants. etc. Let me know if anyone is interested! [email protected]

Thanks!

• #96583 Reply
    Andre’ Allenberg

Please call Andre’ asap. We have a Toyota Highlander that needs to be driven from Palm Springs to Bellingham, Washington.

Contact info 323-839-6559

• #96372 Reply
    Omar

Need a truck driver to drive a 20′ truck in addition to towing my car from Dallas, TX to Concord, CA (Bay area)
    Need to arrive at destination on the 7th of June 2019.
    Please send me your quote at [email protected]

Thanks!

Viewing 1,054 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: