Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

• This topic has 1,893 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 day, 3 hours ago by Caroline Adams.
Viewing 1,025 reply threads
  • Author
    Sunny

I am looking for someone to drive my SUV from San Francisco or LA to Chicago.

• #79440 Reply
    Kristin Kroger

Looking for driver to drive a car from Frederick, CO to Sunrise, FL. Leaving Sept 8 or 9. If you are interested please email me.

• #79350 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

I am driving a vehicle to Islip New York from San Diego leaving on Sept 1st returning Sept 6th.I am looking for vehicle that needs to be driven back to the west coast preferred San Diego/LA area. I do have a return flight if I am unable to find a vehicle.
    I charge $10 an hour driving time. I use Google maps to figure the driving time. An example from San Diego to Islip, NY it is a 44 hour drive so my cost is $440 plus expenses.
    The expenses are: meals, motel, fuel, plane/bus tickets and $30 for my wife to pick me up on my return.
    I put meals at $40 per day but you only pay what is on the receipts and I have never gone over $40.
    Motels average $70 per night.
    I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane tickets. I ask for two receipts, one for your records and one for mine.
    My cell is 619-993-6577, home 619-443-6537 email [email protected].
    I can supply you with references, proof of insurance and copies of my drivers license and driving record.
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #79348 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

I am driving a vehicle to Islip, New York arriving on Sept 6th. I am looking for vehicle that needs to be driven back to the west coast, preferred socal area mainly LA and south. However I can drive it anywhere but my final destination is San Diego, Ca.
    I charge $10 an hour driving time, an example for my driving time using google maps going from my home in Lakeside, Ca to Islip, NY is 44 tool free miles @ $10.00 an hour =$440.
    You pay for meals and I put that at $40 per day, however you only pay what is on the receipt.
    You pay for the fuel.
    You pay for motel nights, I usually stay at Motel 6 and it averages $70 per night.
    I will need a plane ticket if the area is past LA or another state.
    I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane ticket. I ask that you put the plane ticket on your credit card. I ask for two receipts for any purchases related to the trip, one for your records and one for mine.
    I can supply you with references, proof of insurance and copies of my drivers license and driving record. My cell is 619-993-6577, home 619-443-6537 and my email [email protected]
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #79053 Reply
    Kira

Hello! I am looking to have my car driven from the Bay Area in California to Cleveland, Ohio, anytime between August 12 and mid-September. Please contact me if you think you’re the right fit for this job! Thank you.

• #79061 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

This is what I post on Craigslist Rideshare San Diego;
      If you need a driver for your rental truck or your vehicle please read then contact me.

I am a driver for people that need there vehicle driven to their destination. I charge $10 an hour driving time. The driving time is determined by Google maps driving time and for example the driving time between San Diego and Sarasota was 35 hours and the driving cost was $350 and that is a flat rate. If the actual driving time is 40 hours the cost is still $350. You pay all expenses which include fuel, meals, motel, return plane ticket to San Diego and transportation to departure airport. I recently drove a Penske 26′ truck from San Diego to Sarasota, FL. I departed at 2 am and drove to El Paso, Tx arriving approx 5 pm, I left at 2 am the next day and drove to Sulfur, LA arriving around 5 pm and again I left the next morning at 2 am arriving in Sarasota, FL around 9:30 pm. This is almost 2500 miles. I flew back to San Diego on the 4th day. The total expenses for the 4 day trip was $1808 for the meals, motel, plane ticket and fuel. The last night for the motel the person who I drove for paid for that night and the rental truck charge was on their card. I charge the expenses on my credit card and I ask for two receipts, one for your records and one for mine. I ask you put the plane ticket on your card. So this is an estimate of what I can do for you if you need a moving truck driven cross country. The cost would be a lot less as the fuel use is a lot less. 500 mile minimum.
      My cell phone is 619-993-6577 my email is [email protected]
      Currently I am leaving tomorrow morning for Lafayette, IN returning Friday Aug 10th, then I am suppose to fly to San Francisco and pick up a vehicle and drive it to Victoria,TX leaving Sunday Aug 12th returning Aug 16th and I am free until sometime in September when I am suppose to have a vehicle going to New York and from New York to San Francisco. These last three trips have not been confirmed.
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #79040 Reply
    moni lewis

Hi,
    we are looking for a driver from Phoenix AZ to Tampa, FL anytime in August or September. Car is
    Buick Lucerne, 73,000 miles, 2006, front passenger seat is stuck and can not be used by a person. Everything else works fine. Willing to pay all gas or fee of $400. Insurance provided. Clean driving record and references please.
    If interested pls email.
    Katrin

• #79020 Reply
    Aaron

Driver willing to bring a car from the San Francisco Bay Area to the New York / Tri-State Area at the end of September / beginning of October. I’m a responsible driver with a clean record and lots of experience on the road. Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you have driver needs aligned with these dates and places. Thanks in advance!

• #78976 Reply
    Ash goldlist

Hi I am a student needing my car driven from San Francisco to Detroit or Toronto

I have a vw Passat 2014 40k Miles drives great,

Timing flexible I was just hoping to get it before snow fall hopefully September or October
    [email protected]
    Ideally someone who wants to sight see

• #78920 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

I am driving a Penske 15’and towing a car behind leaving on Aug 6th to Lafayette, IN from San Diego, CA. I am looking for a female passenger only. You must be able to contribute to cost of fuel and pay your own expenses. We can share the cost of motel rooms with two beds or you can get your own room. There is no sleeping in the truck at night. About me: I am 71, male, married 41+ years, no drugs period and I am not 420 friendly. My email is [email protected]. My cell is 619-993-6577.

• #78703 Reply
    Sean A.

Non-smoking law student and military veteran looking to drive your car from New York City or surrounding area to Seattle or surrounding area on July 27. I’ve done the cross-country drive multiple times. I’ll cover gas and all expenses, I just don’t want to have to pay for a rental car.

• #78692 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

Hello all potential drivers, car owners and wannabe’ passengers!

Thanks to community member Mark Dougherty and the team at CNBC, here’s a great guide to understanding what it takes to have your car transported as well as the responsibility of transporting vehicles:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/12/retirees-are-driving-for-dollars.html

• #78661 Reply
    Philip Migliore

I am age 62, good driver,
    of any sort
    I live in New Hope, PA –BUCKS COUNTY
    have plenty of time on my hands will deliver car
    prety much anywhere US/Canada

• #78582 Reply
    Michael Murphy

Going to need a car driven from Florida (Cape Coral) to Oregon (Lincoln City) Near the end of the year possible beginning of 2019. 2017 Nissan Rogue as of now 4k miles. Driver will Need AAA insurance/ Auto club in case of emergencies. will pay 450 to cover gas.

• #108262 Reply
      Cathy Roberts

Hi there,

I’m trying to travel to FL and Back. Did you get your car moved? Maybe I could put to trips together and make it work :D.

• #78563 Reply
    Dan Shepherd

Looking to drive your car or truck from Seattle area to Philadephia area at the end of August. We are a responsible dad and daughter team headed out for college and we road trip together often. I drive a manual transmission every day, so a stick is no problem.

email: [email protected]

Best, Dan

• #77640 Reply
    sean

Hi,

I am willing to drive from LA to Chicago from Sep 1. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Thanks
    Sean

• #77098 Reply
    Wendy Thanassi

Hello,
    I am interested in having our car driven from the San Francisco area to New Haven, CT ASAP. Its a Honda Civic, not huge or new (2011) but is in perfect working order. It’s manual transmission.
    Please let me know if this interests you.

Wendy

• #78738 Reply
      Kenneth

Hi Wendy,
      My son & I are looking at driving to Massachusetts soon.
      If you still need your vehicle transported, please contact me and we can see if it is a good match.
      I am nearby in San Jose CA & can go to your destination in the greater New England area.
      Thank you,

Kenneth

[email protected]

• #77253 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

I charge $10 an hour driving time. It is a 48 hour drive from San Francisco to New Heaven CT.
      You pay all expenses which includes meals, motels, fuel, plane tickets to San Francisco from San Diego and return from near airport to delivery location plus $60 for my wife to drive me to the airport and pick me up on my return.
      I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane tickets, I ask that you put those on your credit card. I ask for two receipts, one for your records and one for mine. I can do this ASAP this week. I am booked from July 16 thru July 20 and from Aug 6 thru Aug 10. My cell is 619-993-6577. I can supply you with references, proof of insurance, copy of my driving record and drivers license. Again I can do ASAP and I can drive stick. My email [email protected]
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #76576 Reply
    James McCaskill

If you want to roam around Memphis and Shelby, then I will suggest you to book cab service for traveling. first research and hire the valuable cab service which will give you comfort and safety.

• #75939 Reply
    Corona

Looking for someone to drive my Ford F250 from Havasu City, AZ or Phoenix, AZ to either Austin, TX or Houston, TX. Must be able to drive a manual and must bring the truck during month of July. You can hook up a trailer/uhaul and tow what every you’d like along the trip. Truck has tow package. Willing to contribute $300 toward expenses.

• #77666 Reply
      sean

Wanting to do a drive from LA to Chicago first week of SEptember. If interested, please email me at: [email protected]

Thanks
      Sean

• #76031 Reply
    Chrisnjeanne

Reply to alfiesprout,

If you are still looking for cars to drive from CO to NH this August we may have one for you if you don’t mind going a bit out of your way to pick up the car. We are looking for someone to drive a Honda Civic hybrid from the Yellowstone area back to New England. Western MA specifically but NH would work for us.

We realize this is a good bit out of your way but thought Yellowstone might fit into your plan for a relaxed sightseeing trip back.

If interested email us at [email protected]

• #75342 Reply
    Maya Friedman

Hi there!

Looking for someone to take my car from New York to Los Angeles in August. My boyfriend and I will be moving to California for school and we’re already driving one of the cars. Anyone interested in driving the second car? Let me know and we can work something out!

Thanks,
    Maya

• #97362 Reply
      Troy Ozuna

@Maya Friedman

I will be arriving back from a sailing trip August 30th and need a car to get to the West Coast from NYC. I have a wedding to film on September 1st, belongings to pick up in Michigan, then it can be a straight shot to LA from there. Does this schedule work for you?

If so please email me at [email protected]

This also applies to anyone whose schedule lines up with mine.

Much love,
      Troy Ozuna

P.S. I have AAA, insurance, and never been in an accident. I also never speed after having driven around a 1985 van for 2 years that I didn’t bother to drive more than 5-10 under lol.

• #78662 Reply
      Philip Migliore

Philip Migliore
      6 eden Roc Village 2
      New Hope, PA 18938-2207
      215 862 0803
      [email protected]

I am age 62 This would be easy for me as I live close to NYC
      and can return to either Newark or Phila airports

• #75379 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

It is a 44 hour toll free drive from Ny, NY to Los Angeles, Ca. Southwest has flights starting from $177 on up. The $177 is from Newark. I charge $10 an hour driving time. My driving cost is $440. You pay all expenses which includes meals, fuel, motel, plane and bus tickets, $60 for my wife to take me to the airport pick me up on my return. There is also unforeseen expenses an example is if a tire blows out and I have to buy a new tire. I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane ticket. My cell is 619-993-6577, email [email protected].
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #75423 Reply
      Jaime Bowerman

Hi Maya,

I’m the Co-founder of a company that matches people who need to relocate their vehicle with responsible drivers going to that destination. We’ll be launching in the coming weeks! If you would like, check us out and we will do our best to find someone to drive your car to CA for you! Thanks Maya! Jaime
      http://relorides.com

• #112130 Reply
        Holly L

http://WWW.RELORIDE.COM ARE YOU STILL IN BUSINESS?

• #92807 Reply
        Michael McCartney

Jamie, I just read your reply to another person. I see you are beginning a site to match drivers with people needing to move their car(s). I am interested in this. I am especially looking to find a car to drive from the Aspen/Denver area of Colorado back to the NY/NJ area. I am driving my daughter there for the summer and looking to return without flying. Please contact me, [email protected] . I appreciate whatever help you can provide. Thanks, Michael

• #75051 Reply
    Nicole Kirkland

Hello travel friends!

I will be traveling to Dallas TX from the Western PA area if anyone needs their car transported! I just charge gas after taking the scenic route.

Leaving July 25. Email me if I can help you! 🙂 [email protected] (**not gmail, mail)

Nicole Kirkland
    about me: 29 years old; Traveling to TX for pharmacy school rotations. No accidents 🙂

• #75023 Reply
    Steve

Ohio / Midwest to California – any time this summer (2018)
    Hello, I’m looking for an opportunity to drive from the Cleveland area to California this summer (2018). I’m insured, AAA card holder, perfect driving record. If you’re interested, please contact me at [email protected]

• #74786 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

I was just contacted by a woman who was looking for someone to drive her car from Florida to New York. I told her that I was not the right person for her needs as she would have to pay for a plane ticket to Florida as well as a return ticket to San Diego. I am more than willing to drive anywhere but I want to keep your costs down. I suggested that she should look at Craigslist to find someone that would fit her needs. I suggested she check references as I do not know any other drivers who post on Craigslist or other ride boards.

• #78663 Reply
      Philip Migliore

Philip Migliore
      [email protected]

I am new to auto transport – cold you please assist me?
      You mentioned other drive sites where may i find these I can look up?
      also I looked on jobs as Craigs list but found nothing listed
      where would car transporters post?

• #74732 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

I am driving from Anaheim Ca to Denver leaving around 11:00 am on May 29th 2018. Looking for a female passenger only. About me: 71, male, married, non-smoker, not 420 friendly. You no smoking in vehicle, no drugs period. There is no cost to you as I being paid to deliver vehicle. You pay for your purchases and food. We can share two bed motel room.

• #72530 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

Email me at [email protected] if you’re still needing a driver

• #150765 Reply
      Jim Johnson

Available Summer or Fall 2021 to drive from California to Texas or beyond. I’ve driven across country dozens of times (formerly a part-time truck driver). Perfect driving record. Non-Smoker. Simply asking for fuel costs, 2/3 days motel expense and any extra costs incurred for pick-up (beyond the Bay Area) and drop-off (beyond East Texas). If you are outside my areas just ask me about your need and maybe we can make something work. I am very flexible about dates and destination.

• #149573 Reply
      Alayna

i need someone to drive me to Mattoon IL I have 300 bucks for gas

• #148101 Reply
      Bobby Gent

Hi there! If you are searching for the best way to ship your goods or car, for example, I think that you should try to find the best quotes. To do it, I prefer to use TransportGator. Without any hesitation, I am happy with it! The best quotes and the best conditions

• #113624 Reply
      Miranda

Hi! I am a college student looking to drive across the country! Does anyone need their car driven across country in the coming year? Preferably mid-late December, early January, president’s day week in February, or easter week. Many years of driving experience in all conditions and a clean record. Any further inquiries you can contact me at [email protected]. Thank you!

• #111185 Reply
      Alex

Looking to find a driver to transport a 2010 Ford Transport form Texas to Central Wisconsin in a week or two.

• #108993 Reply
      Andrew

Hi guys,

My gf and I are wanting to do a road trip from East to West in August-Sept. If anyone needs their vehicle driven let me know! My profession is driving cars in NYC in the film industry. Great driving record, I will be traveling first from New York to Georgia. Then Georgia to Seattle/California. We are very flexible on the destination on the west coast. Eventually we are going south to Mexico so, as long as we are anywhere on the West coast we are good! We are open to paying for gas and not being paid unless your feeling generous. The only thing we as is for a little flexibility to make a few stops along the way. Her Visa is up and she wants to see a little of the USA before she has to go back home to Korea. I’m American, currently living in Nyc, but from Georgia. I am 30years old and been driving since I was 18 professionally, including overseas. If anyone is interested, please feel free to email!

Phone: 678-876-5178
      Email: [email protected]

• #109132 Reply
        Carly

Hello Andrew! I’ve emailed you, but I am a college student looking to get my car from Long Island to Los Angeles for my last year!

It’s a 2017 Nissan Rogue. Only a year old! Please let me know if you’re interested – my email is [email protected]

Thanks!

• #109053 Reply
        Ayo Ojutalayo

I need someone to drive my car from Roseburg, Oregon to Franklin, NC. Ideally I would like to divide the driving with the other person. But I do not necessarily have to be in the car. Please email at [email protected] with quotes or questions.

• #108927 Reply
      Sherakee

My son Geoffery Allen Burgess of Aiken SC, died suddenly the end of April. It was from a brain tumor that no one, including him, had known about. His 18 month younger brother, Gregery, has not recovered from it. Greg was just divorced and reeling from that loss, then with no warning he loses his big brother, his one person closest to him since birth. He’s fightin hard to pull out of the dark, lonely misery hes left in, and he is, but slowly.
      Greg had spoken often of needing a dog, as a companion, before this latest tragedy ever happened. I have been looking for one for him for some time, and just recently a Border Collie puppy of 8 weeks was donated to Greg. But I am in CA, my intention was/is wrapping up all business here within the next 3 to 4 months, and returning to my SC, to my son and 21 yr old daughter in college.
      The last few months have left us all in a financial nightmare, and it will be a good while before we are once again in the green.
      I looked at shipping with responsible parties, and it is impossible for now.
      Would someone going from Cali to the south east be willing to carry his puppy to him. He’s not in any way expecting something good like this to happen for him, and it might be the good surprise that will carry him thru.
      Let me know, and thanks so much,
      864-841-8041 Sherakee:)

• #108755 Reply
      Kevin P

Hoping this can be useful information to someone searching this topic.

It’s a good idea to have someone drive your car if you need it transported to a car location but definitely remember to make sure your insurance will cover any problems that might occur.

Another solution to relocate your vehicle would be to have a professional auto transport company put it on one of their trailers and have it delivered to your new location.

I can’t speak for other companies but I have a vehicle shipping company, JP Auto Transport from Pomona CA, and we are covered by $1,000,000 insurance. We transport cars all over the country and in my opinion this is the safest way to do it. Your vehicle goes on one of our trailers and is only unloaded once it reaches its destination.

Let me know if I can answer any questions regarding this process; I’d be happy to help.

[email protected]

• #108754 Reply
      Kevin P

I hope this can be useful information to someone searching this topic.

It’s a good idea to have someone drive your car if you need it transported to a car location but definitely remember to make sure your insurance will cover any problems that might occur.

Another solution to relocate your vehicle would be to have a professional auto transport company put it on one of their trailers and have it delivered to your new location.

I can’t speak for other companies but I have a vehicle shipping company, JP Auto Transport from Pomona CA, and we are covered by $1,000,000 insurance. We transport cars all over the country and in my opinion this is the safest way to do it. Your vehicle goes on one of our trailers and is only unloaded once it reaches its destination.

Let me know if I can answer any questions regarding this process; I’d be happy to help.

[email protected]

• #108474 Reply
      Madeline

Hi there,

I am moving from Boston to LA sometime in August and would like to drive cross-country to get there. I have very minimal luggage and I’m a reliable driver with plenty of experience (I have driven trucks in Manhattan if that tells you anything!) I can get there as quickly as you need me to, and I can be flexible with the launch point as long as it’s somewhere in the northeast.

An alternative option I’m looking into is flying to Denver and driving from there to LA, also sometime in August.

If this aligns with your needs, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

• #108061 Reply
      Suzanne

Hi there – I am looking for someone to drive a Honda HRV from LA to NYC in late August. I’ll pay 10 dollars an hour and gas. Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

• #107825 Reply
      Sean

Looking for someone who needs or wants to get to Houston Texas in August (week of August 11th). I would need my car driven from Alexandria VA to Houston. Must have clean driving record, no accidents, drugs, etc. Will cover gas and tolls! Please let me know.

Please text: 443-610-6907

• #105562 Reply
      Trudy

I am looking for a qualified and verified driver to transport a 2016 Nissan Murano from The Colony, TX (Dallas area) to Carlsbad, CA. ASAP. Please respond to 214-532-6848 or this email. Thank you.

• #109501 Reply
        Vanest

Hi, Trudy.

http://www.efravel.com links drivers and vehicle owners looking to transport their vehicle. The website is free, and there is no middle-man. Best of luck!

Vanest

• #107862 Reply
        CHRIS

Trudy,

I could do that for you. Email me at [email protected] for a negotiable quote.

Chris

• #104699 Reply
      Camilla

Looking for someone to drive my car from Austin Texas to Milwaukee Wisconsin on the last week of July. Email me if you would consider. [email protected]

• #102577 Reply
      Kate

Hi all! I’m looking to drive a car from New England to the Bay Area anytime between August – October. I’ve done the drive before and have an excellent driving record. All of my cars have had a manual transmission, so I’m comfortable on stick shift and automatic.

The purpose of the trip for me is to bring my dog across country, so I’m looking for a car that would be okay with a dog. He is of course potty trained and does not get car sick. I would provide the dog cover for the back seat and would clean the car after the trip.

Let me know if you need your car moved and this sounds like a good fit to you! [email protected]

• #101232 Reply
      eileen pfeifer

I am looking for driver to drive from Milwaukee or Chicago to Tahoe City, CA or Reno, NV. I am looking to get the car there during the week of July 4th, if possible but otherwise am a bit flexible. Please email if you are interested.

[email protected]

• #96448 Reply
      Lkennedy

Traveling from Virginia Beach area to Seattle and need either someone to take stuff (chair, rug and boxes of clothes for us, or looking for someone with large vehicle that has or can have tow hitch added to tow our compact car behind who needs their vehicle (van/ SUV) moved to Washington state. 2 excellent >25 yo experienced drivers, with clean records moving west with not enough stuff for a moving van etc. but it doesn’t fit in our compact car.

• #108156 Reply
        Liz Mercurio

Do you still need someone to drive your car to Seattle? I need to get to Seattle from DC area end of july

• #108157 Reply
        Liz Mercurio

Do you still need someone to drive your car to Seattle? I need to get to Seattle from DC area end of july. I can drive your car from Baltimore/DC area to Seattle. Contact me at 703-862-8753

• #93968 Reply
      Ronald

Hello! After 2 weeks I arrive in Los Angeles. I need a person who will pick up a car with me. I rent through this service rental24h.com/usa/los-angeles-airport/airport-van-rental so I need someone to tell me where I can pick up the car at the airport. Then I need to be taken on my rented car to Acton. Who is ready to take on this work?

• #92785 Reply
      jimmy meeks

I am a retired cop in Texas and headed to Seattle on Monday, April 22. I would love to drive your car from D to Seattle (assuming you have a car you need to be brought to Seattle)

• #148625 Reply
        Michelle Jackson

Hi Jimmy are you still driving cross country. I need someone to drive my car from Austin, TX to Las Vegas Nevada for a move.

• #148792 Reply
          Mike M

Hi Michelle,

I might be able to help you! Please email/call/text me so we can try to coordinate as soon as possible.

[email protected]

Thanks,
          Mike

• #92674 Reply
      Will

18 year old from Virginia Beach Virginia. Looking to travel (preferably West) June 2nd. I’d love to transport your car. I wouldn’t request pay except gas money (maybe even no money at all). My phone number is 410-533-5886.

• #90527 Reply
      Jennifer

Need your car moved from Dallas,TX to Washington, DC in mid may? Let me know.

• #87486 Reply
      SAUNIE D KREWSON

Hi!
      I need a driver from CA to MA for a Prius V (larger model)
      I pay gas, motels and return airfare or cash. ASAP.

Thanks!

• #153354 Reply
        HelenJ

Hi Saunie, did you find someone? I’m very interested! Reach out to [email protected]

• #150067 Reply
        neil

Hi Guys, I need someone to drive my car from LA to Boston. Somotime in the next month. Ill pay for Gas.

• #150388 Reply
          Erik

Hey there, if you’re still trying to get to Boston my car just broke down in Santa Cruz after a road trip out west, and I’m trying to get back to the Northeast sometime in the next few weeks. I’d be happy to drive your car back, and I’m flexible on dates. You can email me at [email protected] if you’re still interested.

• #150139 Reply
          Ron

Please contact me at my direct email– [email protected]

Would need definite dates to provide a proper estimate.

Thanks
          RON
          414-750-4110

• #150140 Reply
          Ron

Please contact me at [email protected] with exact dates./

Thanks
          RON
          414-750-4110

• #150114 Reply
          Mike M

Hi Neil – I’m available to help. Please call or email me for a quote/coordination

[email protected]

Mike

• #148138 Reply
        Ernest Torres

Hello,

I was just curious how often you require this type of service? I have experience driving cars to several surrounding states as a previous profession. The company I worked for delivered vehicles to influencers and journalists across several states for them to review brand new vehicles. Maybe you’ve seen Mark Wallace’s 4-Wheels show. I used to deliver cars to him to review and show on his morning show.

Sorry for the long rant. I was just looking for something to supplement my income at this time. I’m in between jobs and could use the extra income.

Please call if you need someone responsible.

ETorres

• #111195 Reply
        Rich Hargrave

If anyone whose car is automatic transmission and needs to be driven CA outward, or in state, please reply. College graduate with clean DMV record. Thanks.

• #95473 Reply
        Tanya Flores

Hey there,

What dates are you looking at for your car to be there?

• #95475 Reply
        Tanya Flores

Hello there,

Looking to drive a car from the LA/ OC area to NYC starting July 8th. I don’t have a set time frame as I want to sightsee, but I figure a week will do. I am a professional designer looking to move myself to the east coast for school. I want to get myself there safely and will do the same for your car. I have a clean record and a great playlist to get me cross county. If you need help getting that car to the NYC area, let me know.

Best,

Tanya
        email me at [email protected]

• #94833 Reply
        Jeff Kane

I can drive your car for you. I have a perfect driving record and will not need the airfare. I fly for free as my wife is a flight attendant for Delta. I am flexible about the timing.
        Jeff Kane

• #153303 Reply
          JACK Williams

NEED A CAR MOVED FROM 92211 TO 48174 A DELTA HUB AT DTW CONTACT ME PLZ [email protected] thx

• #150111 Reply
          Eli reinach

Hi Jeff, if you’re still driving please call me at 8054040709 thanks! I am looking for a driver to drive from New Jersey to idaho.

• #149935 Reply
          Fran

Hello Jeff Kane,
          I was interested in your message and the fact that you are affiliated via your wife with an airline–no airfare involved. We are interested in having our Acura 2016 RDX driven from Fort Myers airport to the Syracuse airport in mid-April 2021. If this drive is of interest please email me at [email protected].

Fran

• #149035 Reply
          Salina R Monreal

Hi,

I need a 2013 Subaru Crosstrek all-wheel drive moved from Vancouver, WA to Kernersville, NC. Runs great and has just had an oil change and tune-up. Low miles for this year with only 59K. Has been sitting in storage for 3 months in a secure garage in Vancouver so may need a jump start, but I have a battery charger in the car that can be used or I can call Progressive for roadside assistance.

I can contribute to your travel expenses if reasonalble.

Need the car to leave the garage by the end of January. Arrival date in North Carolina can be very flexible. Thanks so much for reading this.

Cheers,

Salina

• #149209 Reply
            Riley

Hello,
            Are you still looking for someone to transport your car to NC from WA? If so I would be very interested. I have a clean driving record and have the time to complete a drive like this.

• #149210 Reply
            Riley

Hello,
            I’m not sure if my replies are coming through, but if you still need someone to make this trip for you please let me know. I’m available to make the drive and have a clean driving record.

• #130223 Reply
          Lisa Goldberg

Hello I am looking for someone to either drive with me or drive my car from St. Petersburg FL to Las Vegas Nevada. I will have a 5×8 Trailer attached. Travel time is flexible. I would like to to leave around May 4,2020 Email me at [email protected]

• #116186 Reply
          Jack Montgomery

I am looking for someone to pick up my truck and drive it to San Diego California.

• #116210 Reply
            Jason

I can do it. Where to pick up from?

• #112244 Reply
          Richard

Can you drive my car from Michigan to Key West, Florida in December 2019?

• #116328 Reply
            Marcella Morris

I am willing to drive

• #115313 Reply
            Susie

Available to drive car from New York City (or nearby) to South Florida (east coast, or as far as Key West) between now and the end of the year. OR someone driving south from NYC to transport household stuff.

• #114875 Reply
            C Escher

Richard
            Did you find a driver from Michigan to Florida for December? I’m going that way the first part of December to help a 94 year old lady celebrate her birthday.
            Carol
            734-417-5193 (texting is best way to eat me)

• #112261 Reply
            Luke

Hi Richard,
            I’d be happy to help you out. I do this professionally and offer very affordable rates. Please visit our website or call my directly for a quote 317-228-7808.

• #112143 Reply
          Dwayne

If someone is available to drive my car from Cincinnati OH to Los Angeles California please give me a text with how much you charge thank you….. 702 750 8453

• #111370 Reply
          Amisha Rijal

Hi Jeff

I need to bring my car from Charlottesville, VA to Seattle, WA. Will you be able to help me out? Please text my number 425-229-9706 to discuss further.

Thanks
          Amisha

• #109921 Reply
          Elaine Perkus

Hi Jeff – please call me at+16077257785 about driving my car.

• #110949 Reply
            Joe Knox

Grateful greetings, Elaine…If you haven’t made arrangements yet, this is exactly what I am hoping to do starting early this week, and finishing up in New York by the end of next week. contact me please for a mutually beneficial deal!! Joe Knox

• #109885 Reply
          Elaine Perkus

Hello I am looking for someone to drive my car from California to New York State.

• #112415 Reply
            Jos

Hello! I am 24, have a clean driving record and would LOVE to drive your car. I live in Los Angeles and my family is in new york. When are you planning this for?

• #112367 Reply
            Rich Hargrave

Hi Elaine. Have you found the person yet to drive your car from CA to Upstate NY? Please advise. Thanks. Rich [email protected]

• #111177 Reply
            branka

Safe driver available to drive your car from Buffalo NY and surrounding area to LA or Las Vegas — available to leave September 10, 11 or 12. thank you

• #109559 Reply
          Adrian

Hi Jeff, are you still available to transport vehicles? We need one transported from Boise, Idaho to Charleston, SC. Could you give me a quote please? Thanks, Adrian

• #111143 Reply
            Terry Holt

Hi Adrian,

Did you get your car transported yet?

Thanks,
            Terry Holt

• #108830 Reply
          Mary

Hi, I’m looking for someone to drive my 2018 RAV4 and my small dog to San Diego from Boston area in early August.

• #110049 Reply
            Andrew

Hi Mary,

Hi Kathleen,

Did you already have your vehicle transported to you or do you still need it?
            My name is Andrew and my gf and I are wanting to do a road trip from East to West in August-Sept. My profession is driving cars in NYC in the film industry. I have a great driving record, I will be traveling first from New York to Georgia first to drop off all my stuff. Then Georgia to Seattle/California. We are very flexible on the destination on the west coast. Eventually we are going south to Mexico so, as long as we are anywhere on the West coast we are good! The only thing we as is for a little flexibility to make a few stops along the way. Her Visa is up and she wants to see a little of the USA before she has to go back home to Korea. I’m American, currently living in Nyc, but from Georgia. I am 30 years old and been driving since I was 18 professionally, including overseas. Feel free to text or call!
            Phone: 678-876-5178
            Email: [email protected]

• #108974 Reply
            CHRIS

Mary,

I’m available to do that, and have experience driving cross-country with pets. Please email me at [email protected] where we can discuss the particulars.

Chris

• #108973 Reply
            Ari J

Mary,

Have you found someone to drive your pup and car to SD? I live in Los Angeles, but am visiting Toronto at the moment. My next stop is New Orleans and I was considering driving coast to coast, stopping in New Orleans, visiting my family in Texas, and then heading home. I have an open flight I can take anywhere in N. America, so I can fly into Boston as early as a couple days from now. In regards to your pup, it would be really nice to have the company on such a long drive!! I have a little dog at home also, who is currently with the pet sitter (who I am paying A LOT of money to care for him – I obviously love my dog & I’ll be gone for 6 weeks+ so it’s worth it). That said, if you are flexible with drop off date and comfortable with me taking care of your pup for a little while, I would be happy to drive your car and pup to SD. It would probably take me about 2 weeks because I will be stopping off to enjoy the cross country road trip & visiting friends in a couple states. You can compensate me if you wish, but this would save me anywhere from $700-1500 in one way car rental fees and I want the luxury of taking my time and enjoying the ride. I’d only ask that you pay for gas, all of the pups expenses incl. pet fees for hotels, and maybe a stipend for hotels as if I were driving direct boston to SD, not for my vacation. A safe estimate for driving direct would take 6-7 days (8 hours of driving per day incl. breaks). So that’s approx. 6 nights of pet-friendly accommodation.

For me, the only way this wouldn’t work would be if your pup has health issues (mine does and wouldn’t be able to make a big trip) or isn’t potty trained, or obviously if the timing doesn’t work for you. Otherwise, I think you have a pretty sweet deal!

Let me know how to contact you if you’d like to discuss further. I of course have a clean driving record.

Hope we can work something out.

AJ

• #108588 Reply
          Sherry Hoyt

Hi there, I desperately need my car driven from Portland Oregon to Austin Texas. Will pay gas, hotel expenses, etc; would love to know if you’re interested! I’m not exactly sure how this forum works so hopefully I’m replying to the right place. Thank you!
          Sherry

• #116331 Reply
            Marcella Morris

I’m always available or at least interested in long distance drives. Keep me in mind or if you still are in need let me know. Thanks

• #109321 Reply
            Vanest

Hi, Sherry.

You may find a driver on eFravel.com. It’s a free website that links both professional drivers and travelers with vehicle owners who need their vehicle transported. It’s the most cost-effective way to transport a vehicle. Best of luck!

Vanest

• #108788 Reply
            luke

Hi there.If you still need help with your transportation need we can definitely help.Plse call Luke 3172287808 or check out youflywedrive.net.Thanks.

• #108719 Reply
            CHRIS

Hi Sherry,

I could do that for you. Email me at [email protected] and I can send you a negotiable quote.

• #108646 Reply
            Mark Dougherty

I have a suggestion for you and that is to post on Craigslist Rideshare Portland and Seattle.My Family Ties have few views while Craigslist Rideshare has a bigger audience.

• #97094 Reply
          Lisa M

I need to have my 2017 Prius C driven from Augusta, Maine to either Kershaw or Camden, South Carolina. We’ll be leaving Maine on Friday, June 7th but the car could be picked up anytime after Sunday, June 3rd. If you’re interested please provide me with your driver’s license, insurance coverage, driving record, references and what you charge.
          Thanks,
          Lisa

• #94300 Reply
        Stacy Kasse

Would love to speak with you about driving your car. Please take a look at my website and contact me if you’d like to talk. Thank you,
        Stacy

• #149120 Reply
          Janis

Hi Stacy…
          Are you still in the business of transporting vehicles? Redmond OR to Dallas TX?
          Janis

• #111369 Reply
          Amisha Rijal

Hi

I need my car driven from Charlottesville, VA to Seattle, WA. Anyone willing to help me out? Text my number 425-229-9706 to discuss further.

Thanks
          Amisha

• #91833 Reply
        Pamela Maxfield

Hello, Saunie.
        Have you found a driver, from CA to Mass., or are you still looking? I am interested. I am in far nothern California. I have been an occupational therapist, in pediatrics, public schools, and home health. I am not working currently, and feeling like an adventure.
        Pamela Maxfield

• #149119 Reply
          Janis

Hi Pamela!

I am looking for someone to drive my mom’s car from Central (Redmond) OR to Dallas TX. Are you available? our dates are very flexible but thinking toward the end of March… but could be a month in time on either side.Would also want to see if you would possibly be willing to transport her sweet old dog (19 lbs) possibly?

You can call me at 8163094357
          Janis

• #149283 Reply
            Cody

Hello Janis.
            Are you still looking for a driver? I’m available to drive. Clean driving record with flexible schedule

• #150106 Reply
            Eli reinach

Hi I am looking for someone to drive from Newark New Jersey to Boise, ID is anyone interested?

• #150152 Reply
            Mike

Driver is available. I can do this this week. Mike.

• #109922 Reply
          Elaine Perkus

Hi Pamela – please call me at+16077257785 about driving my car cross country. Thank you, Elaine

• #109923 Reply
          Elaine Perkus

Hi Pamela please call me at+16077257785 about driving my car cross country. Thank you, Elaine

• #88527 Reply
        Tom

Hi,

What is the time frame you’re thinking of?

Thanks!

Tom

• #150294 Reply
          Timothy Bowers

Looking for Xtra money to drive anything cross country or local

• #150906 Reply
            Nicholas Gary

I’ll pay you 200 dollars drive me to reno

• #153248 Reply
            Marina

Hi. I saw your post about driving a car for someone across country. Someone has asked my husband and I to do this but we don’t know what to charge. Can you help me out with recommendations? [email protected]

Thanks

Viewing 1,025 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: