Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,023 reply threads
  • Author
    Jason King

I am taking a car from Cincinnati to Houston the week of 7/29/19. I would like to drive your car from Houston area back to somewhere in the Cinci/Indy/Nashville area. Good mature driver. Clean record.

• #108453 Reply
    jazz

Anybody eco in driving 16’ uhaul from Mi to Az this weekend? I have a car attached as well.

• #108258 Reply
    Robin

Looking to drive a car from coast to coast. I’m a realtor with a flexible schedule and want to make a road trip, but I have a lease so I can’t take my own car. I’d love to help someone out!

• #108153 Reply
    Charlotte

Would anyone like to drive my Toyota Sienna minivan from San Francisco to Las Vegas in late July or early August? It has a mattress and bedding in the back and some camp/kitchen supplies that you may have. I’ll also pay for gas up to $100. CS at earthclot dot com

• #108260 Reply
      Robin

Hi, yes, I live in Vegas and would be happy to help. You can call me anytime. 7028029806.

• #108118 Reply
    Jake

I can drive your car from New England/Mid-Atlantic to the West Coast Aug 12-18.

I am moving from Portland, ME to Oakland, CA, my wife is already out there with most of our stuff. I’m 34 years old, have driven cars and trucks for several employers. Planning to make the drive with my father, a banjo, guitar, fiddle, and a couple boxes of books and LPs.

Could conveniently pick up your vehicle anywhere between Portland, ME and Philadelphia, PA. Would definitely consider dropping the car outside the Bay Area if need be.

Thank you!

• #107836 Reply
    Ilya

Hi,

I need someone to drive my car (2015 Honda Accord) from Charlotte, NC to Rochester, NY in early to mid August. Please email [email protected] for more information.

• #107783 Reply
    Roger Bales

Hoping to drive any vehicle from Detroit metro area to somewhere near Washington D.C. within the next week or two. You pay gas and tolls if any. I cover all of my own expenses. Male in my 60’s with excellent driving record. No drugs or drinking. Personal references available.
    586-244-7200 anytime.

• #107784 Reply
    Mark Smith

Hello my name is Mark Smith, and I am a retired field service technician with over 30 years of over the road driving experience. I am located in Portland Oregon and looking to transport a vehicle to Memphis Tennessee region. My time frame is open from 7/15/19 till 9/15/19. I have a clean driving record with no lapse in insurance coverage. Prefer standard vehicles only up to large vans and 4wd pickups.

• #106988 Reply
    Paul Hayden

I am needing someone to drive or transport a 2001 Toyota Highlander from Fairfield, CA (Bay Area) to central Illinois, as soon as possible. There is no rush, but it is available immediately (July 12, 2019).
    The car is in great running condition, and is very clean.
    Fees would be open to discussion and negotiation.
    Excellent driving record required, and background check possibly required.
    My contact info:
    [email protected]
    cell – 217-899-1670

• #106424 Reply
    Bill Schultz

My name is Bill Schultz. I own property in both Michigan and Southern California, so I travel back and forth often. Please reach out to me if you are in need of a driver!

*Clean Driving Record

*Experienced Driver

Available From: Jul 31, 2019
    Available Until: Aug 20, 2019

• #106162 Reply
    Charles Hoffman

Senior snow birds, looking for someone to drive our Lincoln MKZ sedan from Stroudsburg, Pa ( Pocono Mtns )to Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. with an arrival date in Fla. between Oct 20-Oct.25, 2019. Please text to 570-977-0438 with your requirements for compensation.

• #106163 Reply
    JC

Looking for a responsible licensed driver to drive a 2007 Nissan Frontier from Fresno, CA to Norfolk, VA ASAP. Please email for more information.

• #105850 Reply
    Kevin DG

Hey!

I’m looking to drive someone’s car from the east coast (I’m NYC based but can be flexible) to the west coast (Oregon/Washington preferred but I can make California work too) around the end of August or early September. 29 years old with a safe driving record. Contact me at [email protected].

Best,

Kevin

• #105578 Reply
    Anna

Hi There!

My mother and I are trying to drive from New Orleans to NY state beginning on July 31st, with stops in Nashville, Asheville, Chapel Hill & North Jersey.

If anyone is looking for a car to be transported along this route, feel free to email me at [email protected]. I am 31 & we are both safe, professional drivers with no incidents on our records.

Thanks!
    Anna

• #105500 Reply
    Bonnie

I meant from Southern California to Ohio! 🙂

• #105417 Reply
    John Rapp

I am looking for someone to tow an empty brand new lightweight 950lb aluminum utility trailer from Clarion Pennsylvania to Washington state in Late July or August. I will pay $750 towards gas and expenses.

Alternatively,
    If anyone has a vehicle with a tow receiver hitch (Class I,II,III or IV) that needs driving from anywhere in the east coast to Washington/Oregon then I am willing to fly to your location and drive your vehicle with a stop in Clarion PA to pick up my new trailer to bring it, and your vehicle back home. I will pay for all gas and expect the trip to take 7 days. I am fully insured, age 54, retired CPA with references available upon request.

Thanks!
    John Rapp

• #107754 Reply
      Shawn Burns

@John Rapp – how big is the trailer? I am planning to rent a uhaul to finish a move in early Aug. My plan is to drive from DC metro area to San Fran between 8/12 and 8/16. Maybe we can help each other out? Give me a shout.

• #105320 Reply
    Markus

I will fly to Los Angeles with my fiancée on 19 July. From there, we would like to drive the Route 66 to Chicago. We are looking for options how to make this trip. If anyone would need a car to be transported from LA to Chicago (or to a Place along the Route 66), then let me know. I have a Clean driving record, careful and responsible driver. We are planning to be in Chicago around 15-17 August, so we will not drive day and night, but in a rather slow pace and discover places along the route. We are a newly engaged couple and we are from Europe, Swedish Citizens, in the US to discover the beauty of your country.

• #104895 Reply
    Bonnie

Hello! I am moving to Ohio in August to CA. I would love to drive your car around that time period/geographic region. Let me know if I can help out!

• #104018 Reply
    Dan

Looking for someone to drive my 2016 Nissan Altima from the Philadelphia area to the Seattle area end of July/early Aug 2019. Anyone interested? Email [email protected].
    Thanks for considering!

• #103886 Reply
    Kathleen

Hi,
    I’m looking to transport a car from the east coast (Nyc area) to the west coast.
    I’d like to arrive in CA before 8/10/19.I have a great driving record and recommendations.
    Let me know & thanks!

• #103472 Reply
    Nyssa

I am a traveling physical therapist planning to drive back to the lower 48 when my contract in Wasilla is over on Aug 30. My mother is planning to fly up and join me on my journey home. If you have a car or RV that needs to be transported we would love to help you out! Our home state is Illinois so we are hoping to drive the route into Montana. We have clean driving records and are happy to provide character references on request.

• #150285 Reply
      Chris Tinker

Did you leave the west coast yet? I’m a PT moving home to TN from Monterey and need a driver and a part time PT;). Text or call
      Tanks
      Chris

• #103466 Reply
    David D

Hello
    We Need a driver to drive our 2018 Honda Pilot and follow us from Atlanta (Stone Mountain) to Tallahassee, FL on Saturday July 20, 2019.
    Approximately 280 miles and 4 1/2 hours.
    Thank you
    David
    Please reply to [email protected]

• #102500 Reply
    Kevin

Hello all,
    I am looking for someone to drive my 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Minivan from the east coast to the west coast (near Harrisburg, PA to near Albuquerque, NM but can be flexible with exact pick-up/drop-off locations). We are expecting to be in New Mexico the first week in August but also some flexible on when car needs to arrive. Minivan has 7 seats but back 5 seats can fold into floor for extra storage room.
    Email [email protected] if interested to discuss further.
    – Kevin

• #102380 Reply
    Chris M.

Hi all!

For the trip from San Diego to Orlando. I can meet you anywhere on the east coast you are traveling to or if you want to go anywhere close. Dates are flexible. Anytime this summer. Car is a Toyota Camry. If this works for anyone, please leave a post and I will get back with you. Thank you!!

Chris

• #105323 Reply
      Markus

Let me know if you till need help. I will be in San Diego weekend 19-21 July and I would then like to drive the Route 66. I have a Clean driving record, responsible, 21 years with driving license, non smoker. I would drive the car with my fiancée. Obviously, we provide copies of driving license, passport etc.

• #102332 Reply
    Mia Williams

Sent you an email AMIT.

Mia.

Viewing 1,023 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: