Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,023 reply threads
  • Author
    Genessa & Andrew

Hello,

Do you still need someone to drive your Honda CRV from Northern California to the East Coast? We’re looking to drive from Berkeley to Boston in early July to visit our parents/in-laws. We’re extremely responsible professionals, kind humans, and excellent drivers. Happy to speak by phone and share more information!

Best,
    Genessa & Andrew

• #137206 Reply
      Reavey A Fike

Hi Genessa & Andrew! Yes, I am still looking for someone to drive the Honda CRV from Northern CA to the East Coast in July! I’d love to speak further. My email is [email protected].

• #136541 Reply
    Captain Jose Graciano Hernandez

Hello,
    I’m in the middle of a military move and I need someone to drive my 2013 Volvo XC90 from San Diego, CA to Newport, RI. Please email me if interested.

[email protected]

Regards,
    Jose

• #136410 Reply
    Ron

Please reply to my direct email for a quote with the following info:

From what actual city to what actual city??

Earliest date vehicle is available for pickup?

Latest date vehicle can be delivered?

Thanks
    RON
    [email protected]
    414-750-4110

• #136386 Reply
    Reavey A Fike

Hello! I am looking for someone to drive my car from Northern California to NYC (or Boston if preferred). The car is a Honda CR-V in great shape, regularly tuned up and very safe/reliable. Plenty of room for camping gear, storage, etc.

Timeline: This month – early July.

• #136389 Reply
    Sara

Hi. I’m looking for a safe driver that can drive me and my small dog from Florida to Illinois.

• #136257 Reply
    Tyler Wrenn

Hello,

My name is Tyler Wrenn and I am 23 and I am looking to drive someone’s car from east coast (CT, MA, NY, RI, NJ, VT area) to CA (San Francisco, Los Angeles or San Diego area) around late July or early August. Will do it free. Moving out west and would like to avoid flying. Will pay a refundable deposit.

Please contact me at [email protected] if interested.

All the best,
    Tyler W

• #136256 Reply
    Tyler Wrenn

Hello,

I am 23 years old and willing to drive anyone’s car from east coast (NY, MA, CT, VT, NJ, RI area) to CA (San Francisco, Los Angeles or San Diego area). Will do it for free. Moving out west and would not like to fly. Will pay a refundable deposit.

Please you can contact me at [email protected].

Best,
    Tyler W

• #136201 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

I hire myself out for driving people vehicles long distance from Point A to Point B I use Google maps to figure the driving time. To go from Boston to Sacramento according to Google maps it is a 45 hour trip. I charge $10 an hour driving so the driving cost is $450 plus expenses. Expenses are: meals, fuel, motels, plane tickets and $60 for my wife to drive me to the airport and pick me up on my return. I put meals at $40 per day, motels at $70+/- per night. I put all charges related to the trip on my credit card with the exception of the plane tickets, I ask that you purchase them on your credit card.I live in Lakeside, Ca which is in San Diego County. I would need a plane ticket from San Diego to Boston and from Sacramento to San Diego. I have never booked a rental truck either on line or in person or by phone. I have heard that it is cheaper on line and I also heard it is cheaper in person. You also want to make sure you get the right size vehicle for your move. I had two customers who did not rent the right size vehicle. One ended up having to rent a trailer and the other had to leave their mattress behind because the rear door did not close and they were towing a car carrier with a loaded vehicle. When renting a vehicle make sure you get full insurance. I had a blow out one time and I do not know how much the tire cost but I believe it was more expensive than the insurance cost.
    Here is a story that was done about me and other drivers like me:
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-ultimate-side-gig-see-170000672.html
    I also would recommend posting and looking on Boston Craigslist Rideshare and other cities near Boston on Craigslist like New York.
    My email is [email protected]
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #136141 Reply
    Rosan

Hello. Did you find a driver? I heard there are professional companies that do this. We are looking to move from Boston to Sacramento. Would love to get your input as we need to rent a van and hire a driver.

• #135953 Reply
    Laura

Hi there – my husband and I are looking for another who might need a car driven for them from east coast to the west coast in July or August. Thank you! Email at [email protected]

• #135951 Reply
    Kevin S

Hello, I’m Kevin

If anyone is looking for a professional driver I am it. I have driven a few vehicles cross country already. I’m a mechanic with clean driving record and experience. Available now until August. You can reach me at my email below. Thank you

[email protected]

• #135946 Reply
    Kevin S

Hello,

Are you still looking for someone to drive you’re vehicle? I am a 32 yr old mechanic and also looking for a little adventure.

• #135782 Reply
    francesco Igory Deiana

Hi There, I would be available to drive your car a cross the country from Nyc area to San Francisco or Los angeles Areas, Iwill be available one week from now till July 15th
    I would need gas paid and I can take care of the rest, I would bring my old dog with, she’s very mellow….

Many years of driving experience and clean records.

Let me know if interested

Francesco

• #135598 Reply
    Alex

Hello! Looking to drive from NYC area to anywhere along the west coast/PNW, dates are flexible but preferably July/August 2020. We’re a couple in our late 20’s coming to visit family.

Thanks!

• #135599 Reply
    Alex

Hello! Looking to drive from NYC area to anywhere along the west coast/PNW, dates are flexible but preferably July/August 2020. We’re a couple in our late 20’s coming to visit family.

Thanks!

• #135504 Reply
    Cara M Baker

I can drive your vehicle from San Francisco the Bay area ideally, (or from any major city in California, or Tahoe or Reno or even Bend, Oregon) to NYC. I’m free right now ASAP. I have an impeccable driving record. Look forward to working with you. Thanks, -Cara

• #135481 Reply
    Greg Michelsen

Hi, my friend and I will be delivering a kayak to LA leaving from the MD DC Metro area. We are available to help deliver a car to anywhere out west if anyone is looking.

• #135263 Reply
    Anthony

Need a car driven from California to the Midwest or East Coast? I’m available anytime in June – September. Perfect driving record.

Email me – [email protected]

• #135231 Reply
    Ron

Katie,

My wife and I would be willing to do this for you. This would be a minimum one week trip and probably a few days more as we limit how mush we drive each day for safety sake.

We could do the trip for a fee of $1050.00 plus reimbursement for gas and tolls and shuttle fee to airport if you can not take us at time of delivery.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

As of now, our July schedule is pretty open. We would need at least a 2 week notice before pickup to book fights at a lower fare.

Thanks
    Ron
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #135234 Reply
    Ron

Katie,

I gave you an incorrect email.

It should be: [email protected]

Ron

• #135192 Reply
    Ron

Karen,

My wife and I can do this for a fee of $500.00 plus reimbursement for gas and tolls and shuttle fee to the airport if you can not take us at time of delivery.

We would plan for pickup to be around 6/9 and delivered before 6/15 as of now. If you decide to have us do it, we can determine definite dates based on when lowest airfares are.

Thanks

Ron
    414-750-4110
    [email protected]

• #135204 Reply
    Katie Sunday

Hi Samad,
    We are looking to have a 2018 Honda Civic driven from Philadelphia, PA to Marina, CA sometime in July (open timing). Could you please e-mail us and provided a quote? Thanks.
    [email protected]
    Thanks,
    -Katie

• #135020 Reply
    Karen

I need someone to drive my car from Palm Beach, florida to Jacksonville, North Carolina sometime within the next 2 weeks so that it arrives there by June 15th at the latest

It’s a 2011 Hyundai Sonata

• #135053 Reply
    Samad

I can drive you car from North East to anywhere on the West Coast, preferably between now and the end of July. Let me know. Thank you!

• #133997 Reply
    marcia

Seeker driver to bring me and my large car from Lauderdale area in FL to Kingston area, NYS Would like to leave mid June 2020
    All expenses paid plus fee.
    Please reply [email protected]

Viewing 1,023 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: