Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We'll Drive - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We’ll Drive

• This topic has 145 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 months ago by Oliver James.
Viewing 108 reply threads
  • Author
    Howard DAN Altman

If you are in need of a driver of your vehicle, I may be your person. I do this professionally and have for 6 plus years. You can view my website to get a little insight to my trips/activities over the past year ( http://www.danstravelsandtips.com ). Plenty of references and insured.
    Feel free to contact me with questions, concerns and quotes if desired.
    Thank you.

• #232250 Reply
      Oliver James

Appreciate your professionalism and expertise, and I keep your contact information in case you need it in the future.

• #226943 Reply
    JD

Hello,

I am a professional driver for hire that can personally drive your vehicle from any state from one location to another in a reasonable amount of time. Cars, moving trucks, busses, RV mobile homes, etc. I am a licensed Class B driver. Non-smoker.

If you are interested in my service please contact me at my email address below and please provide the following in your inquiry:

– Zip codes for the departing and drop-off location
    – Vehicle make and model for the estimated fuel/toll costs
    (moving truck size if applicable)
    – Estimated departing and arrival dates for the drive

I will promptly respond with a reasonable quote. Please keep in mind that moving trucks, busses, RV campers, anything in tow, etc. would be slightly more than a standard car or SUV.

I can provide strong references.

I DO NOT SIGHTSEE WITH YOUR VEHICLE!

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #223393 Reply
    Enrique Del Rio

Good afternoon group,

I have some downtime for the next month and would like to get your vehicle to your destination.

Send me a email to further discuss this
    [email protected]
    3 years driving cars across the country.

• #223310 Reply
    Tim Mortimer

Hi my name is Tim Mortimer. Born in 1962. I live in Apache Junction, AZ My number is cell/text 480-593-0447. Email [email protected]. I am a Show Operator for special events. I have an event in March 2023 from 8 through 17. In New Orleans. Trying the ideal of driving a car or moving truck there before the show. To save on travel cost. Deliver it to the client there in New Orleans area. And/or New Orleans to Phoenix, AZ. Area. After the show. Like to talk to you about this ideal. My License C with M endorsement. Should take no more than 3 days but will push for 2.

• #221329 Reply
    Zach Green

Driver Available – March 11-18

Hello!

I am a middle school teacher who started doing auto driveaway on the side during the summer of last year. I had the privilege of doing a few jobs, the longest of which was from Connecticut to Las Vegas.

For now, I am looking for a paid opportunity over my Spring Break from March 11-18. Since this is a limited window, I am willing to drive a distance of up to 1,500 miles (this is negotiable!) starting or ending ANYWHERE in the Lower 48.

If this interests you and meets your needs, please contact me at [email protected]. I have experience and references that can vouch for my trustworthiness with your vehicle.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
    Zach Green

• #220452 Reply
    JD

Hello Travelers,

I am a professional driver for hire that can personally drive your vehicle from any state from one location to another in a reasonable amount of time. Cars, moving trucks, busses, RV mobile homes, etc. I am a licensed Class B driver. Non-smoker.

If you are interested in my service please contact me at my email address below and please provide the following in your inquiry:

I will promptly respond with a reasonable quote. Please keep in mind that busses, RV campers, anything in tow, etc. would be slightly more than a standard car or SUV. Please provide the size of the moving truck if that will be the vehicle you are inquiring about.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #214195 Reply
    Zach Green

Subject: Willing to Drive to South Florida This Month

Hello everyone!

My name is Zach Green. I am a middle school teacher that started doing auto driveaway on the side over summer break. This past June and July I had the privilege of doing three long-distance jobs starting at three different points in the United States. While I plan to pick that back up again in late May/June of 2023, I am looking for a specific kind of job this December.

This time, I am looking for someone who wants their vehicle driven to South Florida by December 20. Boca Raton, West Palm Beach, or Fort Lauderdale would be ideal. However, I would consider any place in the region, including Miami! I am willing to drive from anywhere in the United States within 1,500 miles of this region beginning on December 18 or December 19.

I have reasonable rates and experience with long distance drives. Past drives include Connecticut to Las Vegas and New Jersey to Oklahoma City. I have a clean driving record and references that can speak to my trustworthiness with your vehicle!

If this fits your needs, please contact me at [email protected]!Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Zach Green

• #208399 Reply
    JD

Hi,

I will promptly respond with a reasonable quote. Please keep in mind that busses, RV campers, anything in tow, etc. would be slightly more than a standard car or SUV.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #213118 Reply
      TravelsoTravel

hi nice post thank you for sharing with us

• #213060 Reply
      Harmony

Hello. I am moving home from college mid December and am looking to drive a car for someone. I currently live in Rexburg Idaho but can easily take anything from the surrounding SLC Utah area to Dallas Texas.
      Departure and arrival would be between December 16th and 20th. If you have any tips on how I can find a car to drive that would not out of a college students budget please let me know.

• #203562 Reply
    jovanroger

We can opt for best rentals service.

• #206696 Reply
      Rich ONeil

Looking to drive my son from the Fort Meyers Fla area to Baltimore for the holidays. Looking to drive Nov. 20th and be in Baltimore on the 21st. Anybody need a car driven up this way?? Thx!! Rich. [email protected]

• #195288 Reply
    Michael

Hey there, will drive your car/U-haul from DC area or the east coast to Southern California for FREE. Email me and we can arrange. Looking to do this in November. [email protected]

• #188186 Reply
    Trevor holtz

Looking to transport a vehicle from California to the midwest around 08/31-09/09! text me at 715-496-3046 if you are interested in having your vehicle safely and affordably driven. Happy to send insurance, background check, and clean driving record

• #186019 Reply
    Michelle

Hello,

Looking for someone to pick up a moving truck in Spokane either September 5th, 6, 7, or 8th (depends on when moving truck will be available). Then drive it 3.5 hours north into Nelson, BC (Canada). The moving truck will be dropped off and then drive our personal truck to the Spokane airport. If you are living in Canada, you can reverse the trip and drive our personal truck to Spokane airport and then uber over to the moving truck company in Spokane and bring to us in Nelson, BC. Must be vaccinated due to the Canadian border restrictions.

• #184708 Reply
    Adam

Hi!

Looking to get my 2013 Honda CR-V transported from Boston area to Chicago suburb last weekend of August (8/26 ish). Car will have personal belongings too.
    Please reach out to discuss at [email protected]
    Thanks!

• #186138 Reply
      Karen

hi Adam,

You Fly We Drive is a family-owned car transport company with a local driver available at the end of August.
      If you’re still looking for a driver to bring your vehicle to Chicago, we would be happy to start by sending you a quick quote.

Feel free to check us out online and let me know if you would like to connect and learn more!

We offer competitve rates, professional drivers who stay on course and deliver on-time (sometimes early!)

Thanks so much, have a great day. 🙂

Karen

• #185217 Reply
      Doug Becker

Hi, Looking for someone to drive a 2022 Subaru Ascent with Uhaul trailer from San Francisco to Seattle this weekend. 7/30 – 7/31. Will pay of course

• #184622 Reply
    Adam

Hi! Looking to have my car (Honda CR-V) transported from Boston, MA to Chicago suburb, IL last weekend of August. Pickup 8/27 preferably.

Email: abs0484 (at) gmail (dot) com

• #184132 Reply
    henry

Anyone need a car to be driven from rochester ny area to ann arbor or Detroit Michigan? Need to be able hitch a motocycle trailer with wiring. I could negotiate to pay for gas as well.

• #184540 Reply
      Sarah A

Looking for someone to drive my Infiniti from eastern PA to Denver, CO early August. Please email me if interested.

Thank you,
      Sarah [email protected]

• #185921 Reply
        Karen

Hello Sarah.

I work for You Fly We Drive, the best company to hire for this type of service.
        If you are still searching for a driver from PA -> CO, please let’s connect.
        You can email me or Luke (Owner) for a quote!

Thanks,
        Karen Smith
        Marketing Manager
        You Fly We Drive

• #184335 Reply
      Ainy Waya

Hi,
      I am an American citizen and I have recently transport my car from Florida to new York. I was hires Quantum Transport Solutions for transporting my car. They charge me less amount and deliver my car within time safely. I strongly recommend you guys to visit .

• #184133 Reply
    henry

Anyone need a vehicle to be driven from rochester ny area to ann arbor or Detroit Michigan? Need to be able hitch a motocycle trailer with wiring. I am willing to drive for free and willing to negotiate to pay for most of gas as well.

[email protected]

• #183224 Reply
    John Pham

Need someone to drive SUV from Rancho Santa Margarita, California to Derwood, Maryland in July

• #176356 Reply
    Ferona Jose

That’s a lot to read folks, slow down!

• #176821 Reply
      Helen

Hi everyone! My friend and I just graduated from Columbia University and are driving from the east coast (NYC/Philly/New Jersey) to LA in late June early July (6/25 – 7/6). We would be happy to relocate a vehicle free of cost during this time.

We are both responsible drivers and people, and would be happy to send you more information or background if you would like. Please reach out if we can be of help!
      Email: [email protected]

• #173936 Reply
    Lori

Hi All. I need my RV driven from Idaho Falls (near Yellowstone) to Glacier National Park one way on July 2 and then from Glacier to Idaho Falls back on July 10.

I will pay gas and tolls.

Kindly message me Lori N Aaron Richards on facebook or respond here with details about your experience that would make you a good fit for this.

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.r.richards.1

• #173255 Reply
    goodandbadpeople

Good and Bad People gather here to hang out so they can look beyond their usual circles to find real people that really understand them!

• #173944 Reply
      Susan Varisco

New Jersey to Oklahoma City

Looking for a responsible person to drive my Honda Civic from New Jersey area to Oklahoma City in early-to-mid-June. Please reach out if interested to [email protected]. Thank you!

• #174108 Reply
        Zach Green

Susan,

I emailed you to express my interest this afternoon. My email address is [email protected]. Have a great night!

Zach Green

• #103070 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

The USA & Canada Family Travel Forum is sponsored by You Fly & We’ll Drive. Please read more about their professional vehicle transport services in this sponsored blog post.

• #167387 Reply
    Yoshi

2022/4/29 – 2022/5/13
    BOSTON – NYC – DC – ATLANTA – NEW ORLEANS – HOUSTON – DENVER – SALT LAKE CITY – LAS VEGAS – LA

My friend and I are planning a road trip from BOSTON to LA from 4/29 to 5/14.
    And, we would be happy to help relocate a vehicle FOR FREE as we travel across the states.

We are planning to stop by the cities listed above and are happy to move your vehicle between any of them (but the longer distance is ideal).

We will cover the costs for the gas and auto insurance (if necessary).
    We both drive regularly and have clean records.

Feel free to email me at: [email protected]

• #166748 Reply
    Jing Liu

My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Los Angeles, CA in late June or early July. We would love to keep our costs down and help someone relocate their vehicle from either Indianapolis, Indiana area or Raleigh, North Carolina area. We are 36 and 37 years old and both have clean driving records. Please reach out if we can be of help!

• #183225 Reply
      John Pham

Can you drive my car back from California to Maryland?

• #175610 Reply
      Gina

Hello Jing Lui
      can you please contact me regarding driving a car? I have one from Indianapolis to LA I need moved. 2021 Subaru crosstrex. Will need to transport some cargo as well (I am moving out there in July)
      what are your dates? thanks gpinfoemail1 at gmail.com

• #166698 Reply
    Jason Scott

Maybe anyone wants to consider car rentals instead?

• #164672 Reply
    Miriam

Need my car driven from Boston to Los Angeles in mid-February. Ideal if driver can transport my dog as well.

Viewing 108 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #139135 in Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We’ll Drive
Your information:

Cancel