Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We'll Drive - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We’ll Drive

• This topic has 130 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 days, 4 hours ago by Uacesybeadsoo.
Viewing 97 reply threads
  • Author
    Michelle

Hello,

Looking for someone to pick up a moving truck in Spokane either September 5th, 6, 7, or 8th (depends on when moving truck will be available). Then drive it 3.5 hours north into Nelson, BC (Canada). The moving truck will be dropped off and then drive our personal truck to the Spokane airport. If you are living in Canada, you can reverse the trip and drive our personal truck to Spokane airport and then uber over to the moving truck company in Spokane and bring to us in Nelson, BC. Must be vaccinated due to the Canadian border restrictions.

• #184708 Reply
    Adam

Hi!

Looking to get my 2013 Honda CR-V transported from Boston area to Chicago suburb last weekend of August (8/26 ish). Car will have personal belongings too.
    Please reach out to discuss at [email protected]
    Thanks!

• #186138 Reply
      Karen

hi Adam,

You Fly We Drive is a family-owned car transport company with a local driver available at the end of August.
      If you’re still looking for a driver to bring your vehicle to Chicago, we would be happy to start by sending you a quick quote.

Feel free to check us out online and let me know if you would like to connect and learn more!

We offer competitve rates, professional drivers who stay on course and deliver on-time (sometimes early!)

Thanks so much, have a great day. 🙂

Karen

• #185217 Reply
      Doug Becker

Hi, Looking for someone to drive a 2022 Subaru Ascent with Uhaul trailer from San Francisco to Seattle this weekend. 7/30 – 7/31. Will pay of course

• #184622 Reply
    Adam

Hi! Looking to have my car (Honda CR-V) transported from Boston, MA to Chicago suburb, IL last weekend of August. Pickup 8/27 preferably.

Email: abs0484 (at) gmail (dot) com

• #184132 Reply
    henry

Anyone need a car to be driven from rochester ny area to ann arbor or Detroit Michigan? Need to be able hitch a motocycle trailer with wiring. I could negotiate to pay for gas as well.

• #184540 Reply
      Sarah A

Looking for someone to drive my Infiniti from eastern PA to Denver, CO early August. Please email me if interested.

Thank you,
      Sarah [email protected]

• #185921 Reply
        Karen

Hello Sarah.

I work for You Fly We Drive, the best company to hire for this type of service.
        If you are still searching for a driver from PA -> CO, please let’s connect.
        You can email me or Luke (Owner) for a quote!

Thanks,
        Karen Smith
        Marketing Manager
        You Fly We Drive

• #184335 Reply
      Ainy Waya

Hi,
      I am an American citizen and I have recently transport my car from Florida to new York. I was hires Quantum Transport Solutions for transporting my car. They charge me less amount and deliver my car within time safely. I strongly recommend you guys to visit .

• #184133 Reply
    henry

Anyone need a vehicle to be driven from rochester ny area to ann arbor or Detroit Michigan? Need to be able hitch a motocycle trailer with wiring. I am willing to drive for free and willing to negotiate to pay for most of gas as well.

[email protected]

• #183224 Reply
    John Pham

Need someone to drive SUV from Rancho Santa Margarita, California to Derwood, Maryland in July

• #176356 Reply
    Ferona Jose

That’s a lot to read folks, slow down!

• #176821 Reply
      Helen

Hi everyone! My friend and I just graduated from Columbia University and are driving from the east coast (NYC/Philly/New Jersey) to LA in late June early July (6/25 – 7/6). We would be happy to relocate a vehicle free of cost during this time.

We are both responsible drivers and people, and would be happy to send you more information or background if you would like. Please reach out if we can be of help!
      Email: [email protected]

• #173936 Reply
    Lori

Hi All. I need my RV driven from Idaho Falls (near Yellowstone) to Glacier National Park one way on July 2 and then from Glacier to Idaho Falls back on July 10.

I will pay gas and tolls.

Kindly message me Lori N Aaron Richards on facebook or respond here with details about your experience that would make you a good fit for this.

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.r.richards.1

• #173255 Reply
    goodandbadpeople

Good and Bad People gather here to hang out so they can look beyond their usual circles to find real people that really understand them!

• #173944 Reply
      Susan Varisco

New Jersey to Oklahoma City

Looking for a responsible person to drive my Honda Civic from New Jersey area to Oklahoma City in early-to-mid-June. Please reach out if interested to [email protected]. Thank you!

• #174108 Reply
        Zach Green

Susan,

I emailed you to express my interest this afternoon. My email address is [email protected]. Have a great night!

Zach Green

• #103070 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

The USA & Canada Family Travel Forum is sponsored by You Fly & We’ll Drive. Please read more about their professional vehicle transport services in this sponsored blog post.

• #167387 Reply
    Yoshi

2022/4/29 – 2022/5/13
    BOSTON – NYC – DC – ATLANTA – NEW ORLEANS – HOUSTON – DENVER – SALT LAKE CITY – LAS VEGAS – LA

My friend and I are planning a road trip from BOSTON to LA from 4/29 to 5/14.
    And, we would be happy to help relocate a vehicle FOR FREE as we travel across the states.

We are planning to stop by the cities listed above and are happy to move your vehicle between any of them (but the longer distance is ideal).

We will cover the costs for the gas and auto insurance (if necessary).
    We both drive regularly and have clean records.

Feel free to email me at: [email protected]

• #166748 Reply
    Jing Liu

My girlfriend and I are planning a trip to Los Angeles, CA in late June or early July. We would love to keep our costs down and help someone relocate their vehicle from either Indianapolis, Indiana area or Raleigh, North Carolina area. We are 36 and 37 years old and both have clean driving records. Please reach out if we can be of help!

• #183225 Reply
      John Pham

Can you drive my car back from California to Maryland?

• #175610 Reply
      Gina

Hello Jing Lui
      can you please contact me regarding driving a car? I have one from Indianapolis to LA I need moved. 2021 Subaru crosstrex. Will need to transport some cargo as well (I am moving out there in July)
      what are your dates? thanks gpinfoemail1 at gmail.com

• #166698 Reply
    Jason Scott

Maybe anyone wants to consider car rentals instead?

• #164672 Reply
    Miriam

Need my car driven from Boston to Los Angeles in mid-February. Ideal if driver can transport my dog as well.

• #164676 Reply
    Miriam

Looking for someone to drive my car, and ideally my dog, from Boston to LA in mid-Feb. Will likely need this service again a couple times throughout the year so potential for additional work to come.

Feel free to email me directly at: [email protected]

• #163836 Reply
    Kyle Schutter

Hi All. I need my motorcycle (BMW R1200R) driven from Todos Santos Mexico to anywhere in the US. Ideally California or Tennessee.

I will pay gas and tolls.

Kindly message me @kyleschutter on socials or respond here with details about your experience that would make you a good fit for this.

• #162575 Reply
    JANE

SALT LAKE CITY TO MIAMI

YOU need a vehicle (car, truck, van) transported to MIAMI for your Christmas HOLIDAY
    I will drive your vehicle ONE WAY any time between 12/15 to 12/25 for you!

YOU pay all FUEL CHARGES, HOTEL FEES (cheap ones) for 3 nights + $300 for four days of travel time.

I have a clean driving record and license. You will bring your vehicle to me in Salt Lake City, pay me $1000 up front for gas + the hotels, then $300 upon arrival for my driving time.

2600 miles <divided by 20 miles/gallon> TIMES $3.75/gal
    GAS = $500
    Hotel = $300 (3-4 nights)
    Driving TIME = $200
    Total $1000
    PRICE is FIRM
    PAY CASH in advance, no venmo.
    I am an adult who has been a sales representative ON THE ROAD for years, so I know how to leverage this trip for you. My website is my current business, so if I screw up, you could hurt me online with negative reviews, but I am a smart choice for your family travels.

I am Jane H.

I am going to MIAMI to care for my identical twin sister who just had a MASSIVE STROKE
    I want to go down with my well trained doggies: THELMA + LOUISE … therefore transporting your vehicle is better than leaving them at home for the upcoming months during her recovery.

I am a super responsible Home Owner, Pet Owner, and responsible to my LOVED ones.
    I will care for your vehicle as much as I care for myself + my pets.

• #164673 Reply
      Miriam

Need my car driven from Boston to Los Angeles in mid-February. Ideal if driver can transport my dog as well.
      Any chance you would be open to it?

• #162433 Reply
    VoyageLuggage

Choosing the right luggage is important if you are planning a trip with your family. A nice, attractive luggage bag can make a great impression on others.

• #161565 Reply
    Nolan

This information is helpful for us.

• #161313 Reply
    Ghost Kitchen

thank you for giving me this great information. And If anyone is searching about Ghost Kitchen so you can visit our webpage. It’s a really great and informatics blog. thank you for sharing this experience.

• #161226 Reply
    More Sailing

It’s a very interesting mission.

• #161155 Reply
    mark wood

i also need my car to be drove by someone so can anyone help me. if someone is intrested you can find me in the below mention link

• #161034 Reply
    Jaka

I love your mission!

• #161008 Reply
    Jaka Basej

“2Will drive your car from EAST to WEST coasts. Semi-flexible, my wife and I are moving from DC to Washington in October for my job. We’d be open to pick up anywhere from around DC up to NY and drop off anywhere in Oregon or Washington state.

We both have clean driving records and insurance. Can drive any vehicle that doesn’t require a CDL.
    Will provide driving record and any other information required.

Open to manual transmissions, trucks, towing a trailer etc. We’re already taking one car but can easily drive another. If you would like to transport some of your belongings in the car, we will accommodate this and provide an inventory at pick up and drop off to make sure everything is accounted for.””

I love your mission!

• #160001 Reply
    ross

quite interesting

Viewing 97 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #162575 in Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We’ll Drive
Your information:

Cancel