Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
  • Author
    TJ

I come to US around end of April / start of May. I need to be in San Francisco around May 15th.
    I plan to do some travelling before that. It would be a nice experience to drive from west towards east. I arrive most likely to JFK, and then fly to Florida / Texas and preferably could start my journey from there, but other locations are negotiable too. And I am open to destination location, I can continue from there to California by plane.

I am from Scandinavia/Europe I have had driving license for 35 years, driven 1 million kilometers / some 625000 miles and have clean record. I have driven in LA, Rome, Paris, London … I will not charge anything, petrol we can discuss. Main motivation for me is I get to drive as tourist a bit and you have your car delivered.

As profession I am entrepreneur in software business and heading to AI conference in Santa Clara. Whatever insurences etc might be needed, I will get those.

• #231977 Reply
    Camille

Hi, I’m looking for someone to drive my Subaru Outback 2012 from Northern California to Silver Spring, Maryland. You could have the car from May 1st to mid July 2023 and use it for your own cross country road-trip with a max of 3,500 miles. Willing to pay a stipend, but due to the flexibility of the arrangement, no hourly fee/wage.

• #237712 Reply
      Teddy

Hi Camille, would there be space in your car for a large mirror? If so, I’m trying to get a mirror from the SF area to the DC area and would be willing to pay to put the mirror in your trunk / back seat.

Teddy

• #232526 Reply
      Michael Robinson

Hi Camille- I am interested in your offer to drive your car cross-country. I have an excellent driving record. I have been driving for more than 30 years with no accidents. Currently I own two cars which I have maintained well for more than 10 years. I would be happy discuss this proposal further with you. Send me an email and we can discuss further.

-Michael

• #234728 Reply
        Ang Pang

I would be interested in being picked up and taken down south or to the east. I can pay for gas. I live in Wy.

• #231986 Reply
    An

My dad is willing to drive from Phoenix AZ to Seattle WA areas for FREE aside from gas fees anytime in the next two months. He needs to transport a new oven appliance back to Seattle and wants to save a few bucks on shipping fees. He has a clean driving record, responsible, and is knowledgeable about car maintenance.

• #231490 Reply
    Alex

Does anyone need a car driven from the Boston, MA area to another location? I will be available around 5/8/22 and 5/9/22. Send an e-mail to [email protected] for availability and pricing.

-Alex

• #231613 Reply
      Alex

This has been booked, thanks.

• #231109 Reply
    Sarah

Hello,

Does anyone need a car driven from Texas across the country? I am happy to help

• #230037 Reply
    Mike machel

Hello, does anybody need their car driven back from Arizona to Winnipeg at the end of March 2023. My wife and I drove down in January but her car died so we’re happy to drive someone’s car back to Winnipeg for free. Please contact me at 204-223-1443.

• #229576 Reply
    Matty

Need my 2020 Vw Tiguan shipped from Dayton Ohio to San Antonio Texas . Anyone available for this route? Thanks

• #230275 Reply
      Howard DAN Altman

Hi Matty. Still looking for a driver. I am a professional vehicle relocater. I have been in business for 7 years plus. I also carry my own liability insurance. Plenty of referrals. Have completed 10 jobs already this year. 150 plus jobs in the 7 years.
      My best estimations show I could do this drive for about $1100 or less.
      Review my website. Highlights my last 15 months of drives.
      If still in need, reach out to me and I can break the expenses down for you.

Thanks
      Dan
      Retired US Navy.

• #229692 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

Hi Matty. My name is Mark Dougherty and I am a driver for hire. I charge $10 an hour driving time. According to Google maps it’s a 19 hour drive from Dayton to San Antonio. My driving cost is $190.00 plus expenses.
      Expenses:
      Driving $190.00
      Motel: $100.00+/- per night x 3 nights $300.00+/-
      Meals: $40.00 per day x 4=$160.00
      Fuel unknown cost
      Plane ticket to Dayton from San Diego approximate cost $366 plus one checked bag AA on priceline.com
      Return flight to San Diego $210.00 Southwest.com
      $60 for my wife to take me to airport and pick me up on my return.
      Plane arrives in Dayton at 4:21 pm, departs from San Diego 6:15 am.
      I put all expenses on my credit card with exception of the plane tickets. I get two receipts for any expenses related to the trip, one for your record and one for mine. I have references.
      My cell 619-993-6577 email [email protected]
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #228823 Reply
    Bob

I have a Toyota Highlander that I need picked up in Wall Township NJ and driven to Tuscola Illinois. Please message me at [email protected] with estimate. Flexible on pick up and delivery date.

• #228372 Reply
    Kate Fogarty

I am looking to have a Ford Fiesta driven from Blue Island, Illinois (about 20 minutes south of Chicago) to Cologne, Minnesota (about 40 minutes south of Minneapolis) as soon as possible. The Fiesta has about 30,000 miles on it and has been maintained. Thank you, Kate

• #228780 Reply
      Rebecca Wilkins

Hello, Me and my husband just started our business in transporting. We would be able to deliver your car ASAP. If you would like to talk more feel free to reach out we would be happy to talk with you.

• #228361 Reply
    Kevin

Need student going from Orange County to San
    Francisco Bay to drive my Mini Cooper- Will pay gas. March 1st – March 30th

• #226944 Reply
    JD

Hello,

I am a professional driver for hire that can personally drive your vehicle from any state from one location to another in a reasonable amount of time. Cars, moving trucks, busses, RV mobile homes, etc. I am a licensed Class B driver. Non-smoker.

If you are interested in my service please contact me at my email address below and please provide the following in your inquiry:

– Zip codes for the departing and drop-off location
    – Vehicle make and model for the estimated fuel/toll costs
    (moving truck size if applicable)
    – Estimated departing and arrival dates for the drive

I will promptly respond with a reasonable quote. Please keep in mind that moving trucks, busses, RV campers, anything in tow, etc. would be slightly more than a standard car or SUV.

I can provide strong references.

I DO NOT SIGHTSEE WITH YOUR VEHICLE!

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #225458 Reply
    Zach Green

Driver Available – March 11-18

Hello!

I am a middle school teacher who started doing auto driveaway on the side during the summer of last year. I had the privilege of doing a few jobs, the longest of which was from Connecticut to Las Vegas.

For now, I am looking for a paid opportunity over my Spring Break from March 11-18. Since this is a limited window, I am willing to drive a distance of up to 1,500 miles (Mileage is very negotiable!) starting or ending ANYWHERE in the Lower 48.

If this interests you or meets your needs, please reach out to me at [email protected]. I have experience and references that can vouch for my trustworthiness with your vehicle.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
    Zach Green

• #228791 Reply
      Zach Green

I am no longer available during these dates. Stay tuned for potential availability after Memorial Day. I enjoy auto driveaway, have had success with it, and hope to assist some of you in the future!

Zach Green
      [email protected]

• #226051 Reply
      Joe Gunyula

Willing to drive your vehicle Houston, TX to NE Ohio / western Pa end of February or first week of March. Responsible retired couple with spotless driving record. Please reply to: [email protected]

• #225363 Reply
    Kim Williams

Need a car driven from Colorado to Los Angeles? I am available most any time in February. Excellent driver with clean driving record.

• #231080 Reply
      Aviva Kramer

Hi, this is Aviva Kramer! I have been wanted to go on a cross country road trip, but only one way. I live in Maryland but have a friend in Colorodo (Denver) so I would be able to drive my car there and leave it by her. I know you posted this a while ago, but I thought I should reach out anyway. I am willing to drive for free as it would benifit me as much as you 🙂
      let me know if you still need this…

• #225754 Reply
      Sean

I need to get a car from Denver to the Bay Area in Northern California. It’s not LA but would this work for you?

• #226148 Reply
        Pine

Hey sean!!

I’m looking to make this trip. Maybe we can work something out. Text me at 715-496-3046

• #225365 Reply
    Kim Williams

I can drive your vehicle from Glenwood Springs, Colorado to Los Angeles any time in February. Excellent driver and clean driving record. Have driven small stick shift vehicles to 24 foot moving trucks and everything in between. [email protected] 424-335-9335.

• #225162 Reply
    Ben

Flying out from CA to NC in early June. Hoping to transport for someone from the east coast back to CA between the 10th and 15th of June.
    Drove professionally for 3 years with a clean driving record / background.
    Hope to be able to help each other out.

• #225051 Reply
    Stefan

Going from NYC to Portland, OR starting on May 1st. Looking for someone who needs their car/van/suv driven east to west. There will be 4 of so a tiny car probably isn’t going to work.

I’m a professional driver in the Willamette Valley so you can trust me with your vehicle.

• #224474 Reply
    Kai Bull

Looking to get my dog and I from Massachusetts to Tennessee very soon if anyone needs a car transported

• #223640 Reply
    Jesse

Hi there everyone-

Looking for a potential driver from Saint John, NB to Calgary, Alberta.

Dates can be flexible but prefer as soon as possible. Good opportunity to check out the great white north if you haven’t already!

Jesse

• #223823 Reply
      JD

Hi Jesse,

Happy to help. If you could email me at my email address with the following information below I will gladly give you a reasonable quote.

– Postal codes for the departing and drop-off location

JD

[email protected]

• #223761 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

Would you wait until spring time to do the move. It’s a 47+ hour drive in winter months. I am in San Diego, CA. I am a driver for hire. I am retired. I have been doing driving other peoples vehicle going from Point A to Point B since 2012. I had one trip from San Diego into Canada driving a uhaul truck. I had some issues getting through customs. I don’t want any issues with the local police if I got stopped. So I would want everything clear for driving your car from Saint John to Calgary. I did drive with my daughter driving her car from Anchorage to San Diego back in 2014 with no problems, but that was my daughters car not a person that I did not know and from another country. My email address is [email protected], my cell is 619-993-6577.
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #223850 Reply
      Zach Green

Jesse,

This is very intriguing to me. I am not positive that I will be able to assist you, but I would be interested in speaking with you further to explore the details to see if it would be mutually beneficial for us. I have auto driveaway experience and would take good care of your car if we were to come to an agreement. If you are interested in discussing this further, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Zach Green

• #223578 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

My Family Travels requires you to put your he email address below your name. As it says above where you place your email address you will notice that they will not publish your email address. So if you to receive an email or a text you need to include your contact information being your email address, home phone or cell number. If it’s your home phone number you should indicate it.
    If you do not post your contact information you will need to come back to My Family Travels to see if anybody has replied to your post.

• #223708 Reply
      Brandon Pasion

My twin brother and I are celebrating our 40th birthday, and we’re road tripping from San Francisco to Chicago. We’d like to drive one way and fly back, so if anyone has a car that needs to be relocated, we’ll do it. Our trip is May 31st

• #223207 Reply
    Michael

I am moving from Fredericksburg Va. to Port Orange Florida. I am looking for someone that can follow me while driving my pickup truck pulling a small 12’ trailer.

• #223525 Reply
      Zach Green

Michael,

If you haven’t gotten this ironed out yet and are still looking for options, please email me at [email protected]. I live not far from Fredericksburg.

Zach Green

• #223360 Reply
      JD

His Michael,

Happy to help. If you could email me at my email address below I will gladly give you a reasonable quote.

JD

• #222992 Reply
    Allison

Hi,

I need someone to drive my car from Wyoming to philadelphia. Dates are moderately flexible but the sooner the better. Would appreciate any advice on where to go to find someone who would be able to do this!

Thanks,
    Alli

• #223773 Reply
      Pine holtz

Hey Allison,

Woah It looks like you’ve gotten lots of quotes. If you are still looking I’ve done this trip before and have a perfect driving record. Text me 715 -four 9 six 3 zero 46

• #223516 Reply
      Howard “Dan” Altman

HI Allison!

Still looking? I move Class C vehicles around the country for a living. Please review my website. I would be glad to provide you a quote if you are in need and or answer any questions you may have.
      I have been in this business for 6 plus year. I only charge for the miles driven as well as expenses to carry out the trip. No mark up or extra’s. All receipts provided.
      Thanks

• #223390 Reply
      Enrique Del Rio

Good afternoon Allison,

Send me a email to set up a phone call to chat about your transport!

[email protected]

In business for the last 3 years.

• #223389 Reply
      Enrique Del Rio

Good afternoon Allison,

Send me a email so we can discuss this further and we can get your car driven!

[email protected]

• #223370 Reply
      NICK

Hi, my name is Nick, I can be available February 05 th.
      Please email me at [email protected] the make – model – year of the vehicle.
      I will give you more details.

Thanks.

• #223187 Reply
      JD

His Allison,

Happy to help. If you could email me at my email address with the following information belowI will gladly give you a reasonable quote.

– Zip codes for the departing and drop-off location

JD

[email protected]

• #223220 Reply
      Zach Green

Hello, Alli!

I have experience with auto driveaway and may be able to help. Please email me at [email protected] if interested in talking further. Thanks!

Zach Green

• #222599 Reply
    Matthew hubbs.

Hey, I need to get my truck and trailer from Washington to texas. I’m willing to drive someone else’s vehicle along that route for free if I could tow my truck with it or vice versa. Or drive for free to be able to just tow my trailer.I would also pay someone to tow my trailer down if possible. Not in a huge time crunch but want to get it done. Let me know if we. An work something out ?

• #222241 Reply
    Zak

I am going to Massachusetts on Thursday if anyone is hiding to my destination can contact me 9294517546

• #221812 Reply
    Corrinne

I need someone to drive my car from Edmonton Alberta to Santa Monica CA. Dates are flexible. email me if you are interested! Corrinne

• #222240 Reply
      J. McNeal

Hi,

I may be able to help you with this task depending on the specifics. Please feel free to email me if you would like to discuss further.

Regards,
      J. McNeal
      [email protected]

• #221969 Reply
      Josh Williams

Hey,

I believe this would be possible. I am in AZ. I could drive over and fly from LAX to YEG and I could have your car in in Santa Monica in less than 2 days by the grace of God and by the end of January / early February whichever you prefer

Please let me know what you think

Thanks,
      Josh

P.S. been doing Uber for about a year and half and I have no major accident on my record

Feel free to background check me if you want. I have no felons or misdemeanor whatsoever all glory to Jesus Christ

• #221326 Reply
    Zach Green

Driver Available – March 11-18

Hello!

I am a middle school teacher who started doing auto driveaway on the side during the summer of last year. I had the privilege of doing a few jobs, the longest of which was from Connecticut to Las Vegas.

For now, I am looking for a paid opportunity over my Spring Break from March 11-18. Since this is a limited window, I am willing to drive a distance of up to 1,500 miles (this is negotiable!) starting or ending ANYWHERE in the Lower 48.

If this interests you or meets your needs, please reach out to me at [email protected]. I have experience and references that can vouch for my trustworthiness with your vehicle.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
    Zach Green

• #221813 Reply
      Corrinne

Hi Zach, I need my care driven from Edmonton Alberta to Santa Monica California (about 1800 miles). LMK if you can do that….Corrinne

• #221951 Reply
        Zach Green

Corrinne,

This is very intriguing. I’d be happy to speak further about it. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Zach Green

• #227745 Reply
          Paul Callister

My cell is 702 210-7878

Viewing 1,011 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: