Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,012 reply threads
  • Author
    Zach Green

Driver Available – March 11-18

Hello!

I am a middle school teacher who started doing auto driveaway on the side during the summer of last year. I had the privilege of doing a few jobs, the longest of which was from Connecticut to Las Vegas.

For now, I am looking for a paid opportunity over my Spring Break from March 11-18. Since this is a limited window, I am willing to drive a distance of up to 1,500 miles (this is negotiable!) starting or ending ANYWHERE in the Lower 48.

If this interests you or meets your needs, please reach out to me at [email protected]. I have experience and references that can vouch for my trustworthiness with your vehicle.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
    Zach Green

• #221813 Reply
      Corrinne

Hi Zach, I need my care driven from Edmonton Alberta to Santa Monica California (about 1800 miles). LMK if you can do that….Corrinne

• #221951 Reply
        Zach Green

Corrinne,

This is very intriguing. I’d be happy to speak further about it. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Zach Green

• #227745 Reply
          Paul Callister

My cell is 702 210-7878

• #221071 Reply
    Oscar

Hi, if you need a driver who can drive your car in Florida or from FL to any states, please let me know. I have 25 years driving experience with clean background check. I can drive manual stick cars,too.

You can reach me 8 6 0 2 8 4 8 0 2 0 or [email protected].

• #220976 Reply
    Oscar

Hi,

If you need a driver from Florida to any states,please let me know. (I can drive manual stick cars and vehicles not required CDL) 25 years driving experience and clean driving record. You can contact me [email protected] or text me at 860 284 8020

• #220975 Reply
    Oscar

Hi,

If you need a driver from Florida to any states,please let me know. (I can drive manual stick cars and vehicles not required CDL) 25 years driving experience and clean driving record. You can contact me [email protected] or text me at 860 284 8020

• #219405 Reply
    JD

Hello travelers,

I am a professional driver for hire that can personally drive your vehicle from any state from one location to another in a reasonable amount of time. Cars, moving trucks, busses, RV mobile homes, etc. I am a licensed Class B driver. Non-smoker.

If you are interested in my service please contact me at my email address below and please provide the following in your inquiry:

– Zip codes for the departing and drop-off location
    – Vehicle make and model for the estimated fuel/toll costs
    – Estimated departing and arrival dates for the drive

I will promptly respond with a reasonable quote. Please keep in mind that busses, RV campers, anything in tow, etc. would be slightly more than a standard car or SUV. Please provide the size of the moving truck if that will be the vehicle you are inquiring about.

I can provide strong references.

I DO NOT SIGHTSEE WITH YOUR VEHICLE!

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #219230 Reply
    DeAnn Smith

Need someone to drive my U-Haul from Winnemucca Nevada to Stockton California. 5 hour drive ASAP
    Thx

• #219472 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

Your trip might be hard to get someone to do the trip. I live in San Diego and it’s a 24 hour Greyhound bus trip. Priceline.com has flight from San Elko, NV for $345.00. Then it’s a two drive from Elko to Winnemucca. A return flight to San Diego on Southwest from Sacramento is anywhere from $90 to several hundred dollars. You will have other expenses having either yourself or Uber drive from Elko to Winnemucca and from Stockton to Sacramento. Also my expenses for driving. If you be interested in having me drive my email is [email protected], my cell is 619-993-6577. A suggestion search out someone local that has the ability and even a truck to do a round trip. I have communicated with John about other trips that I could not do so even though I have never met him he will have references as I also have references.
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #219401 Reply
      JD

Hi DeAnn,

Happy to discuss this drive. Please email me at the email address below.

JD

[email protected]

• #219181 Reply
    William

Does anybody need their car driven from florida to nyc? If so please contact me 3053179083

• #219231 Reply
    DeAnn Smith

Need someone to drive my U-Haul from Winnemucca Nevada to Stockton California. 5 hour drive ASAP
    Thx

• #219259 Reply
    Jennifer

Hello!

If you are looking for someone to drive your car from Palm Springs to Los Angeles, I’m looking to drive there on between Jan 29-30th. Clean driving record.

cheers!
    Jennifer

• #219943 Reply
      geogge43

hello cool it like

• #219044 Reply
    Patricia

Portland OR to Sheridan AR or somewhere in between – 20’ U-Haul w/trailer – ready to go ASAP. 503-384-8688

• #219279 Reply
      Sabina McGrew

My daughter( 13) and I ( 55) need to get from Los Angeles to Vermont or New York around Aug 9th 23 for a memorial service. Hoping to roll this into a road trip to soften the loss. Realistically, I’m thinking 8 days at least. SUV or camper would be fantastic but will consider all offers also from cities in between.
      Dates are 1,2 days flexible. I am an extremely experienced safe driver with California driver’s license.
      Thank you!

• #218616 Reply
    Patricia McKenna

Need someone to drive our 2022 Ford Explorer from NJ to Naples, Florida.
    To leave end of January and return mid March.
    Much appreciated!

• #223518 Reply
      Howard “Dan” Altman

HI Patricia!

Still looking? I move Class C vehicles around the country for a living. Please review my website. I would be glad to provide you a quote if you are in need and or answer any questions you may have.
      I have been in this business for 6 plus yeara. I only charge for the miles driven as well as expenses to carry out the trip. No mark up or extra’s. All receipts provided.
      Thanks

• #222215 Reply
      Oscar

Hi,

I live in Florida. I can drive noth way. Please let me know how can I help you with your trip. I am a professional driver, used to drive UPS, UBER m, AMRIDE. 25 years droving experience, shiny clean background ? please contact 860 284 8020 or [email protected].

Safe Travel,

Oscar

• #221682 Reply
      Hany elgendy

Hi
      are you still need someone to drive your car
      From NJ to FL
      If ok content me by phone number
      917-825-0666 or email
      I’m already leaving in Sarasota,Florida
      I can fly to you came back with your car
      Thanks

• #221684 Reply
      Akhtam

Hi, my name is Akhtam, if you are still looking for a driver please email me at [email protected]. I will give you more details. Thanks.

• #219739 Reply
      Eddie Diller

So you are looking for your vehicle to be taken to FL from NJ in January and then back to NJ from FL in March?

• #219087 Reply
      J. McNeal

Morning,

Where in NJ is the vehicle located?

Regards,

• #218537 Reply
    Brian fail

Professional driver looking to drive people that don’t want to fly or that just want to see the country driving through it call brian fail 6192095797

• #218320 Reply
    Donna Vollmer

I’m moving from Colorado Springs, Co. to Davenport, Iowa in late Feb. 2023 I need someone to drive my car with me and 2 cats.. It’s 906 miles, appx 1300 miles.. Car in is good condition just had oil change and tires checked..

• #218171 Reply
    Matia

Hello! I am a hairstylist who will be moving from Los Angeles to NY at the end of January, 2023. I would love to drive your car across country! I can bring some things with me, I just have a few suitcases and boxes. I am a trusted driver and my dates are fairly flexible. Please contact me at (510) 374-9385 if you are interested. Thank you!

• #221347 Reply
      Shannon Gandy

I am looking for someone who can drive my daughters SUV from Vista, CA to Alabama sometime close to the end of February. I’ll pay $300 towards the gas. That way I can fly her home, she’s only 19 and I don’t want her driving alone.

• #221823 Reply
        Mark Dougherty

I think it’s going to be hard to find a person in the San Diego area looking to drive a car to Alabama. I do a lot of driving as a driver for hire. People pay all expenses which includes meals, motels, fuel, driving time, plane ticket back to San Diego and $60.00 for my wife to drive me to pick up the car in Vista and picking me up at the airport on my return. I have references. I am married, 75, white. I live in Lakeside. My cell is 619-993-6577 email [email protected].
        Sincerely
        Mark Dougherty

• #217794 Reply
    Agnella

Available to drive from NYC tri-state region to St. Louis, Missouri in mid-January 2023. Clean driving record, comprehensive insurance, meticulous car owners at home. We’re making a one-way road trip and would love to help someone out who needs car transportation on this route. Text 847 331 0879. Thanks

• #216585 Reply
    Muhammad Abdulwanis

I am looking for someone to drive my 2018 Yaris IA from Los Angeles, California to Fort Wayne, Indiana before 12/27/2022
    If you are interested please contact me at [email protected]
    Thank you,

• #217641 Reply
      Bethany

Did you find someone? I can take it part way to Utah, if that helps. Dec 27th

• #216521 Reply
    JD

It has been a great year corresponding with people here on the Family Travel Forum site.

Looking forward to working with new customers and fellow drivers in the future.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

JD

jdwilldrive.com

• #216295 Reply
    henry

We’re moving from the San Francisco Bay Area in California to the East Coast and need a car to drive (we can end anywhere near Philadelphia or NYC areas).

Hoping to start the trip on January 30th and hope to see sights during our month off. We’re a clean and respectful couple and will leave your car better than we found it! Willing to discuss timeline and paying a small fee for your generosity.

Thank you!

• #216323 Reply
    Kim

I’m a journalist looking to drive someone’s car from the San Francisco Bay Area to Washington, DC or nearby in mid- to late January. I’m heading to DC to teach at a university for a semester and would prefer to drive than to fly. I’m a very safe driver with a pristine driving record who would treat your car with care. If you need a driver and have a car that runs well, you can contact me at [email protected]

• #215512 Reply
    Jeannie Farrell

Hi looking to drive your car to your destination the week between Christmas and new years. No fee for service Just gas cost.

• #216144 Reply
      Wathina

I need someone to be my co -driver to drive to Kennewick Washington. My driver flaked on me. I’m in a time crunch need to leave Dec 23-24 and get there in less then 20 hrs cuz I’m moving there. I have a hard time driving long distance without falling asleep hence the need for a co driver. Please lmk asap. I’m in bakersfield, ca going to Kennewick, Washington

Email me [email protected] my name is Wathina thank you

• #216143 Reply
      Andrea

I need someone to be my co -driver to drive to Kennewick Washington. My driver flaked on me. I’m in a time crunch need to leave Dec 23-24 and get there in less then 20 hrs cuz I’m moving there. I have a hard time driving long distance without falling asleep hence the need for a co driver. Please lmk asap. I’m in bakersfield, ca going to Kennewick, Washington

Email me [email protected] my name is Wathina thank you

• #214513 Reply
    Tarik

Hi I would like to drive from California, Arizona or Nevada to Florida or somewhere nearby. I live in Los Angeles. I would like to leave very soon, if you need a car transported to arrive before Christmas.

Clean driving record.

• #214521 Reply
    Tarik

Hello, I live in Los Angeles. Would like to drive a car from anywhere in California, Arizona, or Nevada. To Florida or one of the surrounding states. Would like to leave soon and arrive several days before Christmas.

Clean driving record
    Please email me at [email protected]
    Or call/text me at 323-926-7910

• #214372 Reply
    Andrea

Hi,

If you’re looking for someone to drive your car anywhere in the US around the holiday weekend Dec 22 – 26, or at the end of January or February, please text me at: 5 one 6 – four 6 two – 2 seven 9 four.

Thanks!

• #213898 Reply
    Zach Green

Subject: Willing to Drive to Boca Raton/Fort Lauderdale/West Palm Beach This December

Hello everyone!

My name is Zach Green. I am a middle school teacher that started doing auto driveaway on the side over summer break. This past June and July I had the privilege of doing three long-distance jobs starting at three different points in the United States. While I plan to pick that back up again in late May/June of 2023, I am looking for a specific kind of job this December.

This time, I am looking for someone who wants their vehicle driven to the Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, or West Palm Beach areas of Florida by December 20. I am willing to drive from anywhere in the United States within 1,500 miles of this destination beginning on December 18 or December 19.

I have reasonable rates and experience with long distance drives. Past drives include Connecticut to Las Vegas and New Jersey to Oklahoma City. I have a clean driving record and references that can speak to my trustworthiness with your vehicle!

If this fits your needs, please contact me at [email protected]!Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Zach Green

• #214017 Reply
      Kathi Moore

My sister is relocating from LA to Chgo. in February and I’m going to help her drive. Do you need a vehicle driven across country? We are both clean-driving-record reliable drivers and would treat your car with the utmost care and return it to you clean and in the same condition you left it.
      We are both in our 60s and drive a lot for work.

• #212477 Reply
    Sheila Godfrey

Hi
    My wife and I are looking for a win/win! We need to drive from South/west Floria to Southern California and transport our daughters service dog back to her. If you need your car transported from Florida to So Cal, we will need to leave by Dec 10. We are in our 60’s and have 6 children.
    Sheila & Alan

Viewing 1,012 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: