Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

• This topic has 1,893 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 4 days ago by Caroline Adams.
Viewing 1,028 reply threads
  • Author
    Mike

Hi willing to drive your car (automatic or Manual) from Cincinnati, OH area around August 19-21 down to Miami, FL area. Have a good one.

If interested [email protected]

• #187692 Reply
    Paul Challis

Hi,

My wife and I are looking to drive from Northern Virginia/Washington DC area to San Diego or nearby anytime in September. If you have a car or small RV/truck that needs moving I am your guy! I have recently retired (57 years old) and am looking for some adventure. Clean drivers license, can drive manual. You supply the vehicle and I will cover the gas. Pls contact at [email protected].

Thank you

• #187751 Reply
    Dev

Need driver to drive my SUV from Montreal to Fortlauderdale sometime last week of Nov.2022.
    Please advise

• #187955 Reply
      JD

Hi Dev,

Happy to discuss this drive. If you can reach out to me at my email address below.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #187764 Reply
    Slawik Pech

I’m a professional driver and will be delivering a car to Bellingham, WA on Aug. 22nd. If you need a car transported on the 22nd/23rd from any point along the WA or Northern OR coast, or Portland, to the Midwest, please let me know. Ideal destination Kansas City. Thanks, Slawik (I owned a limo company for 20 years and have even driven antique Bentleys and Rolls Royces cross-country).
    Call or text 8one6 4one9 4nine6nine.

• #187846 Reply
    Andrea

Hi,

2 responsible girls 25 and 32 year old, looking to drive your car somewhere in the US from Aug 16-24. Preferably on the west side of the US so we can enjoy the national Parks. Please reach out if this would be helpful to you.

Text: five 1 six 4 six 2 two 7 nine 4

• #189108 Reply
      Lisa W

Hi girls, did you get sorted, two Irish girls in need of someone to drive them to national parks (glacier and Yellowstone) willing to pay gas and accommodation!

• #187520 Reply
    Alex Campean

Hi everyone!

I am planning a road trip with 2 other friends starting Mid September until the first week of October.
    We want to pick up the car in the SF Bay Area and drop it off either in Utah (Salt Lake City or others), Nevada (Las Vegas or others), Arizona, or Colorado.

This will be our second time making such a road trip with the help of this Platform as last year we took a car from NJ and dropped it off in San Diego, CA. Our road has been smooth with no problems or damages to the car so I believe that will be the case for this year too. We are very careful, patient and considerate people and drivers so I can assure you that your car will be in good hands.

If you think we could help each other out, do not hesitate to reach out either via email or text. Can’t wait to hear back from you!

Alex Campean

email: [email protected]
    phone: 628 468 7201

• #187472 Reply
    Missy Meighan

Hi looking for someone to drive our car and dog from San Jose, CA to Grand Rapids, MI. Start date flexible but before 8/28/22. Just dog and car so there would be room for your things.
    We are downsizing and moving to be closer to our kids. Will pay mileage, lodging, and expenses.

• #189545 Reply
      Bob Lloyd

A recently retired educator with a clean driving record. Interested

• #189002 Reply
      Trevor

Hey Missy,

Were you able to find anyone? send me a text at seven one 5 four nine 6 three 0 four six

• #189006 Reply
      Trevor Holtz

Hey Missy,

If you are still looking for a driver, send me a text at 715- four nine 6- three 0 four 6
      I could take your car at the beginning of September

• #187748 Reply
      JD

Hi Missy,

Happy to give you a quote. If you can just contact me at my email address below.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #187841 Reply
      Andrea

Hi Missy,

You can reach out to discuss five 1 six 4 six 2 two 7 nine 4.

Thanks!

• #187514 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

My name is Mark Dougherty. I am a driver for hire. I charge $10 an hour driving time based on Google maps plus expenses. According to Google it’s a 34 hour drive from San Jose to Grand Rapids so my driving cost is $340.00.
      Expenses:
      Driving: $340.00
      Fuel: unknown cost
      Meals: $40.00+/- per day x 4=$160
      Motels: $100.00+/- per night x 3=$300.00
      Plane ticket from San Diego to San Francisco plus one checked bag
      Return ticket to San Diego plus one checked bag
      $60.00 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me up on my return
      I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of plane tickets, I ask that you put them on your credit card.
      My cell is 619-993-6577 email [email protected]
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #187334 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

The name is Mark Dougherty. I am a driver for hire. My starting and ending point is San Diego, CA. I can drive auto or standard and vehicles up to 26′ and tow a trailer. I charge $10 an hour based on Google maps plus expenses.
    Expenses:
    Driving
    Meals: $40.00 per day
    Motels: $100.00+/-per night
    Fuel
    Plane tickets with one checked bag
    $60.00 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me up at the airport. Also if I am picking up vehicle in San Diego County and being picked at airport on my return.
    I put all expenses on my credit card with exception of the plane tickets I ask that you put them on your credit card. You pay only what are on the receipts related to the trip.

My cell is 619-993-6577 email [email protected]

This link will take you to a story that was written about me and other drivers like myself:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/12/retirees-are-driving-for-dollars.html

Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #187349 Reply
    Kelle

Hi,

My son needs to be in NYC on the 22nd of August. Anyone need their car driven there from the Minneapolis area? I’m going along and we both have excellent driving records, can drive manual or auto.

kelle at fattabby dot com

• #187423 Reply
    William

Hey does anybody need there car or rv driven from nyc or nj to la i will gladly do that but u will have pay the gas yourself

• #187300 Reply
    Traci B

We moved our daughter to Jacksonville, Florida this week and need to get back home to the Madison, WI area. Can drive to Chicago or Milwaukee area. Schedule is flexible…looking to start heading north around the 15th of August

• #187301 Reply
    Traci Brennan

We moved our daughter to Jacksonville, Florida this week and need to get back home to the Madison, WI area. Can drive to Chicago or Milwaukee area. Schedule is flexible…looking to start heading north around the 15th of August. Please contact Traci at [email protected]

• #186824 Reply
    Tara

Hiya!

Looking to Drive a vehicle from Las Vegas or LA area to Washington State. I purchased a Bus up there and will driving it back down. Wanting to bring my dog along so we can take a long trip back home in my bus. Will be sure to protect all seats and interior and your vehicle will be spic and span upon delivery. Sometime in September. Thanks in advance!

• #186929 Reply
    Mia Shotwell

Hello! We’re needing someone to drive our RV from San Francisco to Las Vegas on September 15, 2022. Let us know if interested to discuss details: [email protected].

• #186541 Reply
    Raya Mahony

Hi, I need my car driven from Northern California to Champaign, Illinois (August 16th ~ September 4th) but I have some flexibility. I would be willing to drop off the car at any major airport within a 5 hour drive of Redway, California and pick it up at any major airport within a 5 hour drive of Champaign, Illinois. I will have the trunk and backseats mostly full of my stuff but would leave enough room for the driver(s) to bring 1-2 suitcases. I am happy to have it arrive between August 16th and September 4th but ideally August 19th. I have a clean, perfectly functional 2017 Honda civic which has no issues. Let me know if this is something you would be interested in doing [email protected]

• #186563 Reply
    William

Hi im tryna leave la this week to miami im lookin for passenger to chip in on gas

• #186572 Reply
    Shawn Ingram

Hey looking for someone to drive my SUV cross the country from Detroit to California.

I posted this on Detroit Craigslist

https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/rid/d/trying-to-find-someone-to-drive-my-car/7517039257.html

My cell (310) 430-5032

• #186671 Reply
    Marshal

I’m looking for a vehicle to drive from the Madison, WI area to the Minneapolis metro or western Minnesota. Clean driving record, no accidents, insured, and professional. I’m a married father of three with a master’s degree and career.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you have a need. You pay for the gas and $20 and we’re good to go.

• #186679 Reply
    Madalyn Williams

Hello, my name is Madalyn and I’m looking to drive someone’s car from California (Bay Area) to the East Coast (preference for Boston or NYC) beginning around August 13th. Let me know if this would be useful for you! I’ll need to put some of my own belongings in as well but don’t need loads of space.

Contact me at [email protected]!

• #188096 Reply
      Numertha Geisinger

Hi, Madalyn!

I have a Volvo XC60 that I need driven from LA 90703 (or San Diego 91941) to Boston (02134). Are you still wanting to drive?

Numertha Geisinger

• #186712 Reply
    Emma Miller

Hello! I am moving to D.C from Los Angeles between August 17th and 19th and am extremely interested in driving a vehicle across the country. Would love to help someone who needs their car moved from the west to the east coast! I am an extremely experienced and confident driver. I would need to bring along some of my items as well.

If you need or know of anyone, please reach out to me: [email protected]

• #188097 Reply
      Numertha Geisinger

Hi Emma,

I just emailed you! But I have a Volvo that I would love to have driven from LA to Boston. Let me know!

Numertha

• #188098 Reply
      Numertha Geisinger

Hi Emma,

I just emailed you! But I have a Volvo that I would love to have driven from LA to Boston. Let me know if you’re still looking to drive this way! (:

Numertha

• #186753 Reply
    Courtney Dreher

Hi!

I’m looking to drive someone’s car from the Northeast/NY to the West/LA with my dog anytime between October through November. I am 25 and I have no points on my license and have never been pulled over, I’m just looking to possibly help someone out while being able to get my dog to California without flying him. I’m willing to travel +- 5 hours in either pickup or drop-off location. I would be willing to split gas money! Let me know if you want to learn more about me or you think we could work something out 🙂

email: [email protected]

• #186317 Reply
    Abby T

Hello!

I am looking to drive from Boston, MA to the west coast (Portland, OR or possibly LA) at the end of August and want to do a bit of a road trip to move some of my belongings. I am flexible on pick up and drop off locations and can adjust my trip accordingly.

A larger car would be ideal but am open to anything. If this seems like a fit for your needs, please go ahead and contact me so we can work out details!

Email: [email protected]

• #186336 Reply
    Carlo

Hi there.

I need someone to drive my Toyota Solara 1999 from San José to Vancouver BC, in August.

Its in great condition with a low mileage for it’s year.

Let me know if you want to go on a road trip .

Carlo

• #187525 Reply
      Ryan Angus

Hi Carlo; I can do that next week. Let me know, and we can discuss details. Thanks

• #186376 Reply
    Mark

Looking for someone to drive my 2017 Lincoln MKT from Maine (03903) to California (90503) around August 8th. Email me at [email protected]

• #185940 Reply
    Elizabeth

Hi!
    Looking to drive your car from Seattle to the East coast. Let me know if I can help! It would be the end of August
    Elizabeth
    [email protected]

Viewing 1,028 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: